đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Gaga renegotiated her contract"

yxi

Featured Posts

1) if I read the word FLOP once more I'm gonna scream;
2) as long as she's comfortable with what she's doing, praise God;
3) trust mutha. this little managers thing has to stop. 

tumblr_mloa08X1v91rq3i3ro1_1280.gif

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty
13 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

How sad when they had literally 3 whole years to plan it :rip: 

Three years ago ARTPOP hadn't even come out. In those three years, Gaga has done two world tours, four extremely high profile award show performances, two albums worth of promo, a primetime TV show, and overcame a mental and social collapse in the meantime. Not to mention the time that it took to plan all these things, rehearse for the performances, manage a neglected social life, and create an entire new album from start to finish.

And believe me, Gaga is handling this era exactly how she wants to.

MonsterOfSpain
1 hour ago, Totodile said:

Three years ago ARTPOP hadn't even come out. In those three years, Gaga has done two world tours, four extremely high profile award show performances, two albums worth of promo, a primetime TV show, and overcame a mental and social collapse in the meantime. Not to mention the time that it took to plan all these things, rehearse for the performances, manage a neglected social life, and create an entire new album from start to finish.

And believe me, Gaga is handling this era exactly how she wants to.

Yeah, she did all of those incredible things and now that she has a real opportunity to make a comeback she's letting it go... I understand that she's doing what she wants to do but I don't get why she did all of those high-profile performances and built the hype if she didn't want the public's attention or didn't care about the success.

Hope the album will prove me wrong though

Then why building a hype if you don't want to do promo? If this is really true, then why didn't she just release the album with the first single and be done?

I don't mind having less performances from her, if she really doesn't want to, but then stop teasing/hyping us.

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Does she look happy to you?

Very. She looked radiant in the last weeks. Why tho? Do you think she's sad? It was her decision, after all. 

1 minute ago, Levine said:

Very. She looked radiant in the last weeks. Why tho? Do you think she's sad? It was her decision, after all. 

I don't know. In the radio interviews she did she just seemed "okay" and I didn't see her elsewhere.

5 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Yeah, she did all of those incredible things and now that she has a real opportunity to make a comeback she's letting it go... I understand that she's doing what she wants to do but I don't get why she did all of those high-profile performances and built the hype if she didn't want the public's attention or didn't care about the success.

Hope the album will prove me wrong though

I think those performances demonstrated her talent as a singer, a performer, and an artist.  And she just felt like doing them.  In some cases she wanted to pay tribute to artists she loved.  I really don't think she did those performances to build up hype.  And I think it was just what she wanted to do, more than caring about success.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I don't mind the more minimal promotion. I mean, it's a far cry from BTW promotion, but if it doesn't destroy her then I'm totally down.

I just... miss her performing, you know? She performed PI once, at a club, and I just miss seeing her perform.

Hell, she could perform at all the clubs in the world. I just miss her singing.

3 points in and ready for more

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, Miel said:

I don't mind the more minimal promotion. I mean, it's a far cry from BTW promotion, but if it doesn't destroy her then I'm totally down.

I just... miss her performing, you know? She performed PI once, at a club, and I just miss seeing her perform.

Hell, she could perform at all the clubs in the world. I just miss her singing.

Remember this? :giveup: 

v7z80p.jpg

How can we not miss that

Archived