other

"Gaga renegotiated her contract"

yxi

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Remember this? :giveup: 

v7z80p.jpg

How can we not miss that

I loved everything about the BTW promo. It was so extra and so her.

But if she isn't feeling that, I respect that. I just miss everything.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh Gaga's rise to stardom is very much due to her amazing team & their promo strategies. Her inner circle seemed to work similarly to Andy Warhol's Factory. It's super disappointing if she actually described her previous campaigns as 'senseless'. Obviously their previous strategies worked better than whatever her plan is now -- it doesn't seem like she has too much of one other than skipping out on a bunch of promo opportunities :huh: 

Get your head in the game girl :grr:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Just now, Ruth Hogben said:

Tbh Gaga's rise to stardom is very much due to her amazing team & their promo strategies. Her inner circle seemed to work similarly to Andy Warhol's Factory. It's super disappointing if she actually described her previous campaigns as 'senseless'. Obviously their previous strategies worked better than whatever her plan is now -- it doesn't seem like she has too much of one other than skipping out on a bunch of promo opportunities :huh: 

Get your head in the game girl :grr:

I wouldn't blame her if that's how she felt about stupid stuff like the Farmville thing. :shrug: I don't think this means she hate promo, but just ridiculous promo. 

PropaGaga
18 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Some people here need to remember this:

Someone shared this with me yesterday actually. It's perfect. From the woman herself.

darkchylde

yall are annoying me to her core. she clearly enjoys way more radio interviews than tv shows and is happier with a calmer agenda.

malazam
23 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

Poor Bobby, it looks like his first era will flop. It doesn't require a lot of time to do 1-2 performances, this is her job.

She is the one that doesn't want to do it. She declined the VMA and Global Citizen. 

This is a good thing, I hope she travel everywhere and tour everywhere.

23 hours ago, myluis617 said:

uh what she needs to do is make her own label and make all those hundreds of millions shes making interscope go to her bank. Shell have full control of her career and she will succeed in the long run. Cause she can still make a pact with touring companies and any other business that wants to colab with her. She wont have to worry about having people control her as a puppet. 

She's not a puppet anymore, she's doing what she wants...

another shot before we kiss the other side

myluis617
2 hours ago, malazam said:

She is the one that doesn't want to do it. She declined the VMA and Global Citizen. 

This is a good thing, I hope she travel everywhere and tour everywhere.

She's not a puppet anymore, she's doing what she wants...

Everyone keep saying she doing what she wants when she isnt. Lml or did you easily forget she didnt pick the lead single we all love so much :nails:

malazam
3 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Everyone keep saying she doing what she wants when she isnt. Lml or did you easily forget she didnt pick the lead single we all love so much :nails:

She did. 'as a team'

You can't start an era with a non good single choice, 'PI' was the best one, so imagine the rest. (talking about chart performance)

another shot before we kiss the other side

doppelganger
7 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

Someone shared this with me yesterday actually. It's perfect. From the woman herself.

She's amazing as a person. 

We're both Aries and in our 30s, and I really relate to what she says and does. 

FrankGutz
24 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

She's amazing as a person. 

We're both Aries and in our 30s, and I really relate to what she says and does. 

Same, so i lowkey understand what she says and that's why i stan for her

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

doppelganger
8 hours ago, frankgutz said:

Same, so i lowkey understand what she says and that's why i stan for her

Same here ... I have no doubt that she'll bounce back but at her own pace. 

Archived