đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Dream Outfit for the SUPERBOWL

HANZ

Featured Posts

So I feel like we are  80% sure she is gonna do the super bowl next year and kill

but what kind of iconic clothes do you want her to wear?

pretty sure she is gonna keep the rockstar image

I wish she could wear something similar to the JUDAS outfit, actually I wish Judas never existed and all those rockish baddass looks were for Perfect Illusion or the Superbowl performance:sweat:

imagine the SLAYAGE

Lady-Gaga-Judas-Music-Video-Stills-lady-e874c0e92bb6b2b7058b81ea09d16798.jpgJudas2.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Fernster7

At least 3 outfits changes please. This look, PI look and another one, maybe a return of CrazyGa.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Dangerous Man

Volantis, the working one ofc!

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

2 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

At least 3 outfits changes please. This look, PI look and another one, maybe a return of CrazyGa.

Three outfit changes in ONE performance? No thanks, Applause is in the past now.

En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I third all these opinions. And Judas shouldn't have been a single but I loved the fashion 

THIS ^^  Totally Agree! 👌🏾

Egypt. W

Fernster7
29 minutes ago, Brodinski said:

Three outfit changes in ONE performance? No thanks, Applause is in the past now.

It's not like it's a 3min performance like Applause was, it's almost 15min, I think at least an outfit change is needed to spice things up, and these looks are not really that different from each other, she can make it work imo. :)

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Am I the only who still thinks that she'll pay tribute to her older more iconic looks as well as keep a Joanne look for the super bowl? Like quick costume changes and such? :giveup:

I want that sparkler bra back. And a meat dress look alike. Or something iconic like the Met gala look that made a lot of fans and old fans shook. And then do a a PI/Joanne outfit.  

I would love her to perform the whole set except Bad Romance in typical PI outfit, then have one costume change at the end and come out wearing this and perform Bad Romance

Screen-Shot-2016-01-06-at-10.58.53-AM.pn

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Judas outfit fits just perfect... not to "crazy" for GP... and not boring

maybe she can wear the leather jacket and then take it off revealing a cool outfit like the one she uses in bad romance video (they one where she dances the first chorus) 

Archived