Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Superbowl announcement tonight(?!)

Featured Posts

KleinGa

There is a presidential debate on Sunday, viewers will be split between the NFL show and the debate. 

Will it be a good idea to release album preorders then? 

Her discography will also make reappearances on iTunes right after the announcement too which includes Perfect Illusion...

Let's hope our Lord and Saviour Bobsus makes good use of this opportunity.

Spoiler

Prepare for 80% of her setlist to be RedOne smashes and all of his smashes re-entering the top 20 on itunes :lana:

inb4 Mark Ronson gets a special "surprise" appearance/ feature on the performance....

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15
4 hours ago, KleinGa said:

There is a presidential debate on Sunday, viewers will be split between the NFL show and the debate. 

Her discography will also make reappearances on iTunes right after the announcement too which includes Perfectopic Illusion.

Reveal hidden contents

Prepare for 80% of her setlist to be RedOne smashes and all of his smashes re-entering the top 20 on itunes :lana:

Well, the Presidential Debate not until 9PM EST. The FOX pregame show starts at 12PM before the first game kicks off at 1PM. Plenty of time to get the announcement across. And everything else they have planned.

5 hours ago, yASSsss said:

does anyone remember Katy's superbowl commercial?

maybe we'll get one for Gaga too :cryga: 

Wrap me in baccon, is that a Gaga shade ?:nails:

yASSsss
Just now, Glory said:

Wrap me in baccon, is that a Gaga shade ?:nails:

idk,maybe she was trying to be funny. :poot:  

but since it's Katy Perry,i'd like to think she did throw a low key shade :nails: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Americano
5 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Her discography will also make reappearances on iTunes right after the announcement too which includes Perfect Illusion...

Let's hope our Lord and Saviour Bobsus makes good use of this opportunity.

Reveal hidden contents

inb4 Mark Ronson gets a special "surprise" appearance/ feature on the performance....

Presidential debate is on Monday.

Katharine Hepburn

She better not bring out beyonce because she'll steal the show and all the headlines will be "beyonce owns Super Bowl second year in a row", "10 ways beyonce stole show from Lady Gaga" etc 

xoxo Joanne

GagaMyBlood95
35 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

She better not bring out beyonce because she'll steal the show and all the headlines will be "beyonce owns Super Bowl second year in a row", "10 ways beyonce stole show from Lady Gaga" etc 

I don't think she'll bring her, she doesn't seem interested in working with her at all lately :smh: 

I would say she could invite: Mark, Florence, Elton, Sting at this point..

LePetitGAGABLover
17 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I don't think she'll bring her, she doesn't seem interested in working with her at all lately :smh: 

I would say she could invite: Mark, Florence, Elton, Sting at this point..

Maybe Brian May and Mark Ronson can both play the guitar for Perfect Illusion:woohoo:

Did Beyoncé not have that Pepsi commercial the year she performed as well? With grown woman? I assume all artists have to make one as part of the contract! Lets just hope Gaga isn't going to turn it down because she doesn't agree with that kind of endorsement :emma:

4 hours ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Ew yawnce should be banned from superbowl till like 2038 :wtf: 

Archived