Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Superbowl announcement tonight(?!)

Featured Posts

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheKillerQueen

Ummm... Didnt the NFL say a few days ago that she will NOT be doing the Superbowl? No idea what the truth is.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

MarcusBones
31 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Ummm... Didnt the NFL say a few days ago that she will NOT be doing the Superbowl? No idea what the truth is.

They didn't say that. They said they hadn't made any final decisions. That's all.

PerfectMonster
Just now, MarcusBones said:

They didn't say that. They said they hadn't made any final decisions. That's all.

Where is their statement? I actually haven't read it.

Economy
1 hour ago, TheKillerQueen said:

They denied a final decision.

They didnt say she wasnt still on the list of potentials tho

Daenerys

Please Gaga bless the GP with Dance In The Dark Please

giphy.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

People (especially critics and/or haters) would always have bad things to say about her. I don't care! MUSIC NOT THE BLING!

I just want her to enjoy and explode and give the greatest performance of her life. Whatever songs or genre or f*cking animal meat she wants to wear, I won't mind. 

Katsuki Bakugo
6 hours ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

tumblr_odu208kt0a1qcjr6xo1_500.gif

MY EXACT REACTION THIS ERA.... I AM SHOOK. I AM AMY POEHLER FALLING!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

I think it would be nice of her to have Tony there for a moment. It would be so sweet of hers and he truly deserves to be in front of a massive crowd. I wouldn't mind to have a jazz song to kick off things or even end it. 
While I'm all crazy about the show, I would be disappointed if Gaga didn't invited him for a song.  

Archived