Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Better is second single off Glory

Squidward T

Featured Posts

HausOfHarlow

I LOVE Better! It is such a bop. I always thought a remixed version featuring another artist (most likely a rapper) would be an excellent choice for a lead single or secondary single... Better is seriously my 2nd (or even 1st?) fav song on the album 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Ryan

I love Glory, but I kinda don't care cause I know the video will probably suck. It is my 2nd choice as a single after Just Luv Me. I think artist don't care about telling stories anymore just about what they will think will chart well solely. 

Brian Ryan
6 hours ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

Is the person who picked ARTPOPs singles picking these singles 

I'm pretty sure she was thinking about the fans who demanded GUY, which is where she went wrong and you can't mention ARTPOP without mentioning DWUW that was smashing yet didn't receive a video. It just doesn't hold up.

Squidward T
6 hours ago, Versace said:

Tbh its the only song i see doing good , so good choice but i would have loved Man On The Moon or Just Luv Me.

Man on the moon would be good for winter

Anderson123

It's actually an interesting choice. Produced by Bloodpop and has that 2016 chill sound. I was expecting Slumber Party or Come Over.

TwerkinLurkin
10 hours ago, BrianxRyan said:

I'm pretty sure she was thinking about the fans who demanded GUY, which is where she went wrong and you can't mention ARTPOP without mentioning DWUW that was smashing yet didn't receive a video. It just doesn't hold up.

This....was....a.....joke....

HOW COULD THEY :grr:

I DEMAND JUSTICE FOR THE FLAWLESS BOP DO YOU WANNA COME OVER 

greti.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived