Better is second single off Glory

Squidward T

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

Hoping it's not true :poot:

Better is one of my least favorites on the album tbh. I would love to see Slumber Party, Do You Wanna Come Over, or Liar really. The video for Slumber Party would slaaaaaaaay :excited2:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Dominic

One of the best songs on the album. The sound might be pretty saturated at the minute but maybe she can jump on the trend. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

SchwineLove

She has song called Better too like Meghan's? Let's see whose Better is better on charts..lol

edit : listened to it on spotify...and it literally sounds the same as music already out this and past year... the bridge is fresh tho. well it could be a success to GP maybe

KURUSHITOVSKA

Just Like Me, Just Love Me and Change Your Mind had to. What's wrong with her team? They obligate ha to release music and keep in the bussiness and then choose the worst from her albums. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, SOON said:

What about Do You Wanna Come Over? :oprah:

they betta release it as the 2nd single, because it bops asf

Paper Gangsta
2 hours ago, Jeff Koons said:

Very safe choice. Not surprising considering Make Me was a risk and it didn't really pay off.

Better sounds like a Justin Bieber song and might do well on the radio. 

MM a risk? :laughga:

adamsenigma

Better was obviously going to get released as single at some point. It's catchy, fun, danceable, and really radio friendly.

Better is on the level of what's on radio so it's not that bad of a choice... It's the most generic song on the album :/

Slumber Party, If I'm Dancing (yes I'm dead serious I think it has potential) and DYWCO are best choices

I hope it really is a rumor made up by someone bored ;)

MaryJaneHolland

They chose Better while there are Liar and Do You Wanna Come Over? on the album :neyde: Her team is so dumb :neyde:

Archived