9 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I'm a fan since Just Dance, and I don't do that lol, I'm not 15

yeah same here :hug:

like hello, are we in the kindergarten or what 

3 hours ago, Poope MOnster said:

dont leave support her 

:hug:

i m run out like i need more 100 like daily around this era :sweat:

Oh dw I won't leave! :) It's just generally an aspect of stan culture that I don't like. I don't like the competitiveness and the obsession with numbers and chart positions. it has been something that's sort of pushed me away in the past.

I've been a fan since The Fame era and on the forums since 2009 and I think the opposite is true :rip: Gaga fans started acting messy and nasty during late Born This Way but mostly ARTPOP.

09/10 fans were pretty chill but most of them have moved on or post on more chilled forums since a lot of GGD's members don't like admitting or discussing Gaga's faults and don't agree with what the fans do now. Some people here are far too serious and are mostly laughed at by the fans on Twitter and other sites.

^ This probably comes across harsh but it's true. This place has had a stigma attached to it for a while now.

HausOfMark
13 hours ago, Sasha De Swert said:

Here since Poker Face and I don't do that Shizzle! Altho the ones that are still here since that time are mostly the most loyal and normal fans/stans imo.

i think it's the 'newer generation' that is like that. :huh:

This. Ive been around since 2009 and ive never bashed any other artist.

-Mark

Tittle Monster

I'm a fan since just before Bad Romance's release, it annoys me too when fans are that way, I think being Gaga fans we should be respectful of everyone and try to make the world a better place for all both genders, and all sexualities and religions. 

I was actually banned from this site by the moderators in around 2010 because "I Wrote Like This", capital letter for every word because I have quite an extreme level of OCD. So I was angry and sad that I couldn't be a part of this site for a few years because of that, because I thought out of any fanbase, little monsters would have been the most understanding. But happily I have overcome that now 

I've forgotten what the question was :excited2:

BlaqJezus

How you act now or then, has little to nothing to do with when you became a fan. Maturity level and general intelligence and substance level however, does. If you love Gaga just for the laughs and the chart topping and the avant garden performance and the "slayage", that is okay, but those fans tend to not understand many of the more heartfelt fans, that don't miss Gaga's faults, but love her because of them.

Lady Gaga would have to do a lot in my book, before she could ever sink to the base pop music artist place. Even if she only did half of what she does on her albums, she would be miles ahead of most "artists" and if she could only sing half as well, she'd still be far and away a better singer than her "peers". I guess you could try and deny that if you wanted, but those of us who have been around a while, know this to be true.

For all the "changing" Gaga has done, she never loses the heart she had back when she started.  Growing up is hard to do, but she has done it more gracefully and with more beauty than most of those who aren't in the spotlight 24/7 could. That's why I love her, and I've grown with her, and she doesn't leave my heart and mind for years before or years to come. **** the charts, I never gave a **** about them, I care about my girl who has become a generous, kind, hard working, true artist of her generation.

Starbucks

Sorry I'm not :) I'm not fake stan, even if I do illegal download:stalkga:, but I do buy her CDs

Your everyday cups of kindness

Fans age and shift, the ones who were bullies in 2009-10 could have grown up and be replaced by new ones. But I've been a fan since just dance and I think that during 2009-10 everyone (not only fans) were bashing the others for copying gaga because she used to be a queen of pop back then

Archived