💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joanne song titles revealed - album described as "country"

Solitaire

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, PrettiestStar said:

why would you cancel your order after watching the video? :oprah: it won't be on the CD you were about to buy. you liked the song and then you preordered the album. it just seems to me like you're giving up on Gaga, which you may deny. but please explain to me, why don't you like the video? I'm just sad and angry and disappointed with the fans who don't get the conception of the song and the mv, and blame Gaga for making bad choices but still call themselves little monsters. 😔

Yes I liked PI (song) although I believe she could've done better, much better. I find most of her previous leads to be better.  Speaking about this era in general, she's lacking connection to her fans, lacking style, I expected more from the video specially that it took sometime to be released, it just features her kicking dust and singing in between a crowd. Nothing special AT ALL tbh, if I pulled an excuse for her then I can do the same to any other artist. It seems like not only she has lost her mojo but also her drive to push boundaries. And it saddens me to say this but yes I lost connection, didn't gave up on her totally tho (or else I wouldn't be here), thats why I said I'll LISTEN to the album before buying it, buying it from now then might end up with a disappointment isn't worth it, not mentally or financially. The only thing holding me to her is the music so if she lost that she lost me. 

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 hour ago, MelbHawker said:

If she shelved work she'd done with Diane, Elton, Nile, Moroder, RedOne etc. I WILL EXPLODE WITH SADNESS

Honestly I think all of them will be on the album : Moroder was seen last week in studio with her probably for additional mixes. Diane and Elton were writing so they could easily make the cut. Nile could produce or only being musician. RedOne's writing with Gaga will probably feature on several songs. And he is producing the second version of Angel Down. 

The one I could see being  completely scrapped is DJWS. 

MonsterOfSpain
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

RedOne's writing with Gaga will probably feature on several song. And he is producing the second version of Angel Down. 

Where are you guys getting this info from? We don't even know about the first and you're talking about a second version :rip: 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Where are you guys getting this info from? We don't even know about the first and you're talking about a second version :rip: 

The tracklist and some infos have leaked from yesterday night listen party 

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

The tracklist and some infos have leaked from yesterday night listen party 

Yeah I know but what about that second version of Angel Down

RedandBlue
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Was posted on Twitter that one version is on the standard, one is on the deluxe

MelbHawker
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I think all of them will be on the album : Moroder was seen last week in studio with her probably for additional mixes. Diane and Elton were writing so they could easily make the cut. Nile could produce or only being musician. RedOne's writing with Gaga will probably feature on several songs. And he is producing the second version of Angel Down. 

The one I could see being  completely scrapped is DJWS. 

Prayin'. 

I seriously doubt it's "country", but I've noticed that term gets abused a lot around here. Like, for stuff that's just rock.

SpookyKid

So excited for this album :excited2:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

12 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

The first version is from RedOne and it's on the ''deluxe''. The RedOne's version was remastered by Mark and it made its cut on the main version.

Imagine when the RO's version is better than Mark's and it's still not on the main tracklist :rip: 

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

What About Us
13 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

THE ONLY THING 'POP' ABOUT THIS ALBUM WILL BE ME POPPING MY BUSSY TO SOME ROCK N ROLL BOPS YAAAAAS!

0q57jI.gif

😂😂 I live for the GIF!

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Archived