opinion

Has she recorded two different albums?

BornSimon

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Medicine

It's the pre-ARTPOP era all over again. In 2012 she was supposed to be working with RedOne, they were "trying to make history again" like he said and then we ended up with an album almost solely produced by DJWS. Last year she started working with RedOne again, made like 8 songs and scrapped it AGAIN to work with other producers. I'm fine with that, but it is kinda frustating since the description of RedOne about the songs was that they were going to be like her older stuff but WITH SOME EVOLUTIONS and I was very happy to hear that. But, well, nevermind :lana:

Gaga Medicine
34 minutes ago, Versace said:

This is what i Believe in 

I'm gonna be honest, I wish she just did another Pop album with RedOne that has better vocals and a more mature style, cause tbh I'm done with Gaga taking risks and then risking her not giving her all. I hope that if Joanne were to be a new direction for her, that at least she does it justice. Gaga keeps making these claims that every next album will be "different" and not "better". I know I sound bitter and arrogant but I know she has immense talent, skill, vocals and lyrics, I just want time to be wasted on creating amazing music instead of different music. Perfect Illusion will be buried in Gaga's iconic discography along with a few other of her songs. I'll wait for Joanne to give my final verdict, here's hoping the album decimates me with slayage. 

I like PI and what we know about Joanne, but I totally get you. I wish we had an album like this before Gaga go indie or something like this. Actually, I wish ARTPOP were that album.

Why is everyone so far up RedOne's ass? what has he created that was so good in recent years? LOL Calm down! Let gaga do gaga. : )

13VictorC

Certainly.

Gaga was clearly preparing a very enticing album with a visual direction to captivate everyone. People are way too naive to think it was all just related to her process to create Joanne. :what:

Joanne is an unprecedented project for Gaga: it is not a concept album, it is not visually ecstatic, and it has not even been in creation for more than a year. :oprah:

The good news is that Gaga has the ability AND desire to go to "that place" again. She did not lose it after ARTPOP, C2C, AHS, or the break-up. Gaga can create another imperial phase if she wants to, but maybe the time isn't quite right. After all, Gaga is a very clever businesswoman, and her team knows too. :queenga:

As for the songs, she better release them somehow someday soon. :grr:

donutellha

There are A  LOT of disco speculation going around, working with Giorgio Moroder and Nile Rodgers, but now it's more of an indie rock thing, so we have no idea if we will ever see the dance material, or if it's another ARTPOP ACT II

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

#RIPARTPOPActII

I'll never forgive her for not releasing ARTPOP Vol. II. She could've at least scaled it down and released it as an EP!

I think that all the references about the roots, and operating on her old self, the cadaver reference (this one is quite disturbing, maybe, but fitting) fit Joanne.

I find that Joanne is fascinating and it could be a lot darker than we expect. I mean, I didn't know about her until recently, but this reminds me of Salvador Dalí. He had an older brother, named like him, who died as a child. Then his parents named him Salvador after his brother and the grave of the older brother was in his mansion, in the garden. Salvador had been haunted from this thing since his childhood and that may have been contributed in the creating of his artistic vision, the surrealism.

Excited for Joanne so, cause I feel this parallelism.

So Back to the op, I am more inclined to believe more in a change of sound than in a change of theme

Archived