đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Biggest meltdown tonight?

E24187

Featured Posts

After the Oscar loss earlier this year, I thought that we would never beat that monumental meltdown but the past week and a half has been legendary. 

Will the video premiere tonight result in yet another catastrophic meltdown yet?

I honestly cannot wait. I have LMAO so many times at these meltdowns that I need both Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj's butt surgeons. We have every other fan base beat. 

I hope the admins are ready to work overtime tonight and tomorrow. :excited2:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaohlala

Inb4 the biggest surprise ever with the most amazing and Gaga'esque video of the year :emma:

(Anyway I'll be happy with whatevers comes)

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

PatrickMonster

I dont think anybody thinks its gonna be some next level music video based on the infos we got so there wont be huge meltdowns at least I hope

KURUSHITOVSKA

How the ****ing hell do they have high expectations when SHE HERSELF already has said it will be simple? This is a raw era guys, if you're not ready for things like these, get out

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

2 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

I dont think anybody thinks its gonna be some next level music video based on the infos we got so there wont be huge meltdowns at least I hope

We had the info that LG5 probably won't be dance pop and you bore witness to the meltdowns with PI. 

OTHER FANBASES COULD NEVER. 

JevyDuty
10 minutes ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

The Oscar meltdown was so glorious that Sam smith STILL hasn't come out of hiding 

giphy.gif

Yaaasss I love it!!

I'm still not done with him either:grr:

Archived