ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous
2 minutes ago, nikola said:

lol this will be good.......

i mean you can organise this type of things........they just need to happen by themselves........

exactly :poot:

GagaTheExplorer

the good... this is gonna be our first proper music video since applause (guy was something else) so monsters and gp must be tirsty for new gaga videos and youtube is way bigger now than it was 3 years ago when we did 10m for applause :woohoo:

the bad... the gaga comeback was more hyped back in time, and applause had a better reception than PI by fans, critics, and even general public :ohno:

the ugly... if the video last more than 10 min :deadbanana:

GagaMyBlood95

Guys, the AUDIO got 5M views on the first day

Don't be delusional and just count the math, she will do more than that, but I don't think 27M is possible at this point

Miracle
1 hour ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

the good... this is gonna be our first proper music video since applause (guy was something else) so monsters and gp must be tirsty for new gaga videos and youtube is way bigger now than it was 3 years ago when we did 10m for applause :woohoo:

the bad... the gaga comeback was more hyped back in time, and applause had a better reception than PI by fans, critics, and even general public :ohno:

the ugly... if the video last more than 10 min :deadbanana:

PI has had better reception by the critics than Applause

2 hours ago, Music said:

that's controversial.
42c8e34114.png

Why does it have to be always controversial? Im totally here for a simple energetic visual with a spin on illusions. Even the song doesnt sound like it should have a controversial video. Shes all toned down for this record and so should be the visuals with just a little shot of CrazyGa

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

PI has had better reception by the critics than Applause

Since we have data on sold copies and streams we already know that Applause had a better recption from the GP and thats what counts in views, the GP because they are the ones who matter the most for views, theres not enough monster to get her VEVO certification in a week or month, but if PI goes on and becomes a hit and enters the top 10 and the GP likes it better thats what can get her views.

Miracle
Just now, Patella said:

Since we have data on sold copies and streams we already know that Applause had a better recption from the GP and thats what counts in views, the GP because they are the ones who matter the most for views, theres not enough monster to get her VEVO certification in a week or month, but if PI goes on and becomes a hit and enters the top 10 and the GP likes it better thats what can get her views.

I'm talking about professional critics.

Just now, Miracle said:

I'm talking about professional critics.

Yas, but they wont get her views, even if PI was better receive by them than Applause, Applause managed to sell more copies in its first week and charted higher than PI, because people bought copies and streamed it on youtube. What Im trying to say is that I wouldnt bother with professional critics, since all that matters if a song becomes a hit is how the GP receives it.

Archived