💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you watch and hear every interview?

Gagas love

DO you watch every interview  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you listen to every interview she is in?

• Duh, Im no scrub fan
    • No, Im not an obsessive fan

Featured Posts

Gagas love

Am I the only one who feels bad when I dont listen to an interview? lmfao, I know she basically repeats herself but you always can get a gem out of each one.

So do you watch them all or do you skip some? I just worry I wont know the reference two eras down the line because I was a flop fan and skipped that interview that everyone watched but me lolol.... 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Evans

a lot of the times she repeats what she says like the "singing jazz ever since I was 13" thing but I love hearing her voice/ her in depth interviews so I still listen to all of them

notamember

Every single one, yes. If she repeats herself a bunch I just kind of ignore what she's saying for a minute, but I love all of her interviews.

Gagas love

OMG at all these responses. im dyyyyiing hahahaha

Does anyone remember the popular fan joke about the interviews?

"Im an italian girl from new york" lmfaooooooooooooo

I get why she does it. but she does always kinda change it. she just wants that message delivered clearly. but i do wish sometimes that she would go rogue for an era and make every interview super riveting. 

Anderson123

I used to back in 2010 and 2011. Right now I'm a little busy during the day so I only do quick reads about album information but I do want to listen to her interviews. Are there any good ones lately ?

Reality

I do, or at least try to. I'm sure I've missed some interviews here and there, but even if she does end up repeating herself a lot of the times, I just like to hear her speak, and talk about whatever's on her mind. 

🃏🖤👹

Gagas love
2 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

I still have to watch/listen some radio interviews from the Europe promo :giveup: 

Im missing a couple of the last few days. brb! just kidding tomorrow...tomorrow...:icega:

Archived