💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you feeling about Perfect Illusion right now?

GypsyLova

139 members have voted

1. 1. .

Featured Posts

The novelty of new Gaga music has worn off (yes, this quick :rip:)

Honestly its just meh now. The vocals have grown to annoy tf outta me. I have to be prepared to toggle the volume level in time for the chorus so my eardrums don't get burst. Idk its sad because the lead single is only a week old and I'm already just pining for the album :/ 

I feel bad about it too. I waited THREE YEARS for my fave to deliver what, at the time, was shaping up to be some of her best work. PI isn't close, but maybe Joanne is....

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

It's fine but the amostphere really has to be amazing for it to totally blow my mind like it used to. It's a lot more fun listening to it as the sun goes down (or at night) in your car with the windows open, and wind constantly blowing the opposite way you're going. It's honestly amazing. You feel the theme of the song taking over and everything moves together. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

12 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

I love how you're trying to prove that the community isn't liking the song after a while. Don't try honey

CsAfcBYWcAA6yFD.jpg

_gagafeat.jpg.47550f954efcb56df2319016bb

14 minutes ago, Computer said:

I need something in between I like it and meh

11 minutes ago, Robot said:

Didn't like it at first, grew to love it over time, but now it feels "ok" for me. Like I do enjoy it but I don't go back to it as much as I used to. Hoping the MV revives the hype of me but given that it'll most likely be a live performance type of vid I don't know if that'll happen.

6 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Its a good album track. Lead single material? No.

All of these, tbh :poot: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

TropicOfCANCER

It's whatever. I can't listen to it more than twice in a row because it honestly gives me a headache and I don't mean that as shade. I don't think I've played it in the last 3 days? Yup, ready for single two. 

fede ARTPOP

The song is good, dont like the production, I need a piano version, just Gaga at the piano. :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

BloodyJudas

There won't be a second single ;) She will drop the album and she will most probably focus on promoting the whole body of work. And even if we get the second single, don't expect it to be heavilty promoted by her team.

People say HIllary has a double , I start to wonder whether Gaga has been abducted and another pretty normal and demure woman is taking her place :( I don't recognize her at all.

So far this era has been boring. The Applause era was so much fun ,joy and excitement. We were given so many gorgeous performances. How many performances of PI have we gotten so far??? We all know the answer.

Still hoping this era kicks off and provides us with unforgettable music moments ;)

It's a good lead, I like it, it's not a favourite song of mine but I've never been one for her lead singles really. Wasn't hugely fond of BTW or Applause, but the singles after and the album cuts are what I generally love.

Excited for this album especially. Seems to me like PI is a sort of bridge between her past work and her new direction, it's like it's moving in a new direction but is held back a little as she clings to her pop side. I'd like to see her dive deeper into this new direction in the album and that's what I'm expecting with the features and collaborations we have been hearing about.

imnotyourbabe10

Really digging it!  Every time it comes on, my reaction: 

tumblr_ml3kj3NUDS1qig0o7o5_250.gif

It has made me realize, on a deeper level, how much an illusion life really is--in all aspects. Thank you, Gaga!  

Archived