💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's so sad that PI is Number 50 on Spotify UK Top 50 / 42 World Top 50

retrosexual123

Featured Posts

retrosexual123

Hi guys

I was just scrolling through the Spotify charts and kept scrolling and scrolling and realised PI is actually now at the bottom of the top charts list in the UK not even two weeks after it was released.

I just feel this is so sad. I know Gaga isnt chasing fame anymore, but at this pace... she'll only have us fans and no one else to buy her music...

I was also thinking... with the lead single charting this bad... we can safely say it is possible that Joanne will sell less than C2C... do you think Gaga should go back to singing jazz? I prefer her singing beautiful jazz tunes like Bang Bang rather than creating 'pop' which is pop but isn't because it's not current so it doesn't chart... 

I don't know I just wanted to get your guys' opinions. I really thought Gaga would get back into the GP's life with LG5... I really thought she had something up her sleeve. 

I'm just sad to be honest... :(

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

I kinda think it's good. That keeps the chart stans away and all of us who likes her for her music can have her alone.

KURUSHITOVSKA

She doesn't even has her fans, People here are hating her for not being #1 as she was 5 years ago instead of supporting her and thinking about the music instead of her own career/bussiness.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

retrosexual123
Just now, M Monstre said:

I'm sad too

Reveal hidden contents

That some people only seem to care about her chart positions :interestinga:

Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She doesn't even has her fans, People here are hating her for not being #1 as she was 5 years ago instead of supporting her and thinking about the music instead of her own career/bussiness.

It's not that I only care about the charts but for me the interesting part about Gaga was how she would take pop music and make it really good quality and then put it back into popular culture. It was this mastery of popular culture that made her so unique.

Now that she no longer plays with popular culture... it's all a bit meh... I don't know I don't want to be negative it's just how I'm feeling. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, retrosexual123 said:

It's not that I only care about the charts but for me the interesting part about Gaga was how she would take pop music and make it really good quality and then put it back into popular culture. It was this mastery of popular culture that made her so unique.

Now that she no longer plays with popular culture... it's all a bit meh... I don't know I don't want to be negative it's just how I'm feeling. 

The GP doesn't give a **** anymore. Into You was good enough to be #1 for 10 weeks, instead, Work, Pandaor whatever that was and Closer have been #1. Gaga doesn't care, she's already known enough, she doesn't need #1s to be a legend. Bowie didn't

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Noam Zioni

There's no reason to be sad tho, you like the song? That's clearly enough

Why would you be sad if you like the song?

crisTEAne
9 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

I prefer her singing beautiful jazz tunes like Bang Bang rather than creating 'pop' which is pop but isn't because it's not current so it doesn't chart... 

just be happy that she's still creating music. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

3 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

Doesn't she? She's literally doing something different to what's mainstream right now

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

The GP doesn't give a **** anymore. Into You was good enough to be #1 for 10 weeks. Gaga doesn't care, she's already known enough, she doesn't need #1s to be a legend. Bowie didn't

Neither did Cher. She's never had a #1 album, yet here she is 50 years later with a really great career on her resume

retrosexual123
Just now, Noam Zioni said:

There's no reason to be sad tho, you like the song? That's clearly enough

Why would you be sad if you like the song?

I know, I know when I first heard it I really liked it and still like it... but... I just think of how awesome it would sound being played in the convertible car of four 24 year old girls and the GP not liking it and PI flopping means that PI won't really penetrate popular culture. 

It's like with Bjork's music, for example, I love it and find it extremely beautiful and that is enough for me. But with Gaga part of the beauty was the popular culture penetration. The dance routines, the flashmobs, the tv performances, the covers, the dresses... 

crisTEAne
Just now, Bellatrix said:

Neither did Cher. She's never had a #1 album. Yet here she is, 50 years later with a really great career on her resume

Bellatrix
Dear Madonna

tumblr_m3ja33WyZP1rot7deo2_250.gif

tumblr_m3ja33WyZP1rot7deo4_r2_250.gif

:poot: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived