Will we get the Old Gaga back?

London GUY

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Stop the whole indie thing lmao

Ikr? Propagaga said it only refers to the marketing approach, not her actual style. :toofunny:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

I miss the old Gaga, straight from the Go Gaga
Chop up the soul Gaga, set on ha goals Gaga
I hate the new Gaga, the bad mood Gaga
The always rude Gaga, spaz in the news Gaga
I miss the sweet Gaga, chop up the beats Gaga
I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet Gaga

high heeled fem
1 minute ago, Gaga of Time said:

Let's wait and see you guys, this album might be more TFM than TFM itself, you never know. We have 13 tracks left to discover so who knows?!

:classy:

Exactly !!!!!!!!

gaga will always have her boots and eccentric outfits ITS GAGA CMON! 

( but yes get what u mean and she will)

JoanneMonster
10 minutes ago, GypsyLova said:

If by old Gaga you mean when she used to release good music, then hopefully.

But if you want her to wear those attention seeking outfits again, I hope not! 

Well... your profile picture is gaga with one of those ''attention seeking'' outfits...

I See You

chromaticainmyhead

You cannot foresee anything tbh.. it's really unpredictable what and how she's doing something next, though I doubt something similiar to TFM or "CrazyGa" will come up with Joanne-era but never say never. 

Remember the collab with Intel during TIHTY-era. I'd not expected her to promote herself and the Grammy performance in such avantguarde/futuristic way. 
Also the AHS-teaser right after the Sound Of Music tribute was pretty damn TFM-Gaga. She likes to surprise people and she's mostly doing that when you expect it the least

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Oh goodness now I'm slapping myself. Okay you prove me wrong (PI is good though). I mean a pop song that is catchy as in TF/TFM catchy or something like that. Not 70's catchy :green:

Hypocrateen

The overuse of the word indie these days
PI is a pop song, Gaga is still a pop singer
If it's based solely on how she's doing charts wise, indie acts don't even touch the top 100 at times

PoXUW6Y.gif

Just now, monster30 said:

Well... your profile picture is gaga with one of those ''attention seeking'' outfits...

It's a music video. I hope she still goes full Gaga in her MVs. 

But wearing attention seeking outfits in public is so tired and would be cringeworthy now.

JoanneMonster
Just now, GypsyLova said:

It's a music video. I hope she still goes full Gaga in her MVs. 

But wearing attention seeking outfits in public is so tired and would be cringeworthy now.

That doesn't make any sense. She can only be ''full Gaga'' in her music videos? :toofunny:

I See You

AmenTheNight

No. Cause she can't be "the old Gaga". Can you be your old self, from 8 years ago ? Neither can she. She grew up, went through different eras in her personal and artistic life, and she's onto something different. That's perfectly normal.

If there's anything to moan about, it's the marketing strategy her team (and herself) are going for, not her persona or artistic choices, her sound is the reflect of her personal evolution.

KURUSHITOVSKA

You already had the "old" Gaga, if you didn't were around during that time it's not her fault. She has to move on with her life. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Xoxo Adriana

I doubt she would just leave her roots like that. She knows how much her fans loved her old style music and crazy outfits and I personally think she needs to come to terms that the whole meaning of "lady gaga" is that she is a crazy outrageous personality. However at the same time her voice is quite suitable for almost any genre of music and she has proven that. I think she is just experimenting with her music and her voice at this point in her career. And I highly doubt that she would just leave her old personality because there will be a time where she will make a greatest hits album and will have to return to performing her earlier hits. I totally agree with you, I miss the "earlier" gaga, however I am still getting use to this new career move she is making but so far I am quite enjoying it!

Archived