💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will she release another single before 'Joanne' ?!

Monsterish

Featured Posts

SummerGirl21

No, but I really wish she would. I like PI, but I don't love it and I'm really curious about the rest of the album. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SummerGirl21
2 hours ago, Wisdomless1 said:

The selfish person in me says yes please but I would also want as much of the album to be a surprise as possible. I do feel that the iHeart Radio performances she did of half the album basically exposed the best songs on the album and left people wanting more than what was delivered by the time the album was released.

Not a bad album, but people didn't get shocked as much as I think they would have been hearing Sex Dreams, Venus, and MANiCURE for the first time on the album.

Such a travesty that Sexxx Dreams and Venus didn't get the love they deserved. Those two are some of my favorite Gaga songs of her entire career. 

Wisdomless1
1 hour ago, SummerGirl21 said:

Such a travesty that Sexxx Dreams and Venus didn't get the love they deserved. Those two are some of my favorite Gaga songs of her entire career. 

Sex dreams had so much potential and when I think of Gagas comments about how culture has become about consumption I always felt it had to do with how quickly the novelty of her music had to compete with constant putting out records to remain relevant instead of getting the time to organically produce or have people appreciate the time going into such work.

On September 15, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Weasel said:

That would be too soon. We're in for another The Fame Monster esque roll out. 

This plus it seems like the most fan favorite song will become the next single after Joanne release.

I hope there's a 2nd single. The album needs buzz. I feel like the hype for Joanne weren't as big as the announcement of PI. 

Archived