💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

PI debuts at #15 on the Hot 100

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

I remember reading that it 'may debut in the top 20' so I'm pretty relieved it did :sweat:

But its debut was #14 in Australia, who's the flop country now? :giggle:

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations, Gaga! Not her highest debut, but also not her lowest. It will be fun to see how high and popular it becomes. Regardless of that, though, I'm here for this era completely. :)

YeehawKylie
39 minutes ago, Tellerphone said:

Dearest Kuntzisme, please put me on ignore. Cheers. Muah

You seem to be the one following me. Take your own advice.

Tellerphone
8 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

You seem to be the one following me. Take your own advice.

I sense some sexual tension coming from you. I believe you're highly attracted to me. If you play your cards right I can make your pinky all stinky.

7 minutes ago, Tellerphone said:

I sense some sexual tension coming from you. I believe you're highly attracted to me. If you play your cards right I can make your pinky all stinky.

LMAO.  :toofunny::air:

boneknuckleskin

Terrible and it only debuted that high because of the interest and momentum from all her previous work -- not because it's a good song. This era is going to flop harder than ARTPOP (which wasn't that bad in hindsight). I'll be back when she decides to stage a true comeback in a few years. :gaycat:bye

Katsuki Bakugo

Some artists dream to debut this high! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

iMonster
5 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

Terrible and it only debuted that high because of the interest and momentum from all her previous work -- not because it's a good song. This era is going to flop harder than ARTPOP (which wasn't that bad in hindsight). I'll be back when she decides to stage a true comeback in a few years. :gaycat:bye

Ok, we'll hold you to it. 

Bye. See you in a few years. 

GloZell Green
36 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

How's about you leave and never come back 

MoOSfUa.jpg

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived