💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

PI was always a gamble

Quark

Featured Posts

Everyone keeps saying it's doing bad on radio stuff but radio is actually PI's only redeeming factor right now... She's doing pretty well. That's my only hope for this song. If it is promoted well after the video release, I still have hopes that it can have a decent bit of longevity. But if people aren't interested then I don't see why radio would continue to support it much longer.

Fernster7

It's not going to happen. The song is not going to do good, the video won't help it that much and we all need to accept that, besides they made a lot of mistakes when it comes to promo. 

I love Perfect Illusion but I understand why the average listener may not like it, I don't care tho because she's giving everything I want this era. :)

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

androiduser

not sure if any of that makes sense...

If they didn't want a hit, okay, but why not release the best song on the album to represent the album at this early stage? Even if the best song is totally unusual, not radio friendly, etc, that would make more sense than this.

To me it seems like they thought this would do well, and now they are letting it go away to make room for something new as soon as possible.

Petrichor

They're not pushing commercial success - they're pushing quality this era. I think what they really want for her is a strong critical reception. This is more of a legacy album.

MV will attract GP.No one cares about audio.Especially PI requires lots of listening.People will get used to thanks to MV.They need to see it on Tv and stuff.They dont dig audios.

13VictorC
18 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

They're not pushing commercial success - they're pushing quality this era. I think what they really want for her is a strong critical reception. This is more of a legacy album.

That's the first argument that actually makes sense to me. Interscope would agree for a less commercial and more critical release this (one) time for Gaga to "prove" her value. After that though, Interscope should demand the original LG5 as LG6, a much more commercial era.

6 hours ago, dancergaga said:

PI won't be a radio hit.... I don't know what happened :huh: how intercope,  Mark and everyone involved let this happen? I really hope the the rest of the album is good,  I don't care about commercial success anymore, I just want good music not screams, please gaga :giveup:

Non of her vocals on PI count as screaming. 

Archived