💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 2 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

LastNight

Great episode, it was super creepy and freaky. AHS is never afraid to be really twisted and I love it. This season has a lot of potential to be their best. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DAVID VOGUER

I just watched it :toofunny: It's terrible. Probably the worst season so far. I don't know what they were thinking by making this mess...

Whole episode nothing happened, it's one thing over and over again, and it's not even scary nor disturbing in any way... 

It's practically season 1 with a weaker storyline and recycled blair witch project, paranormal activity scenes (but not even as good as the blair witch project)....

And I thought Coven was bad. 

Also I would not be surprised if we end up with just these kind of Gaga scenes, no dialog, few seconds of screentime and that's all... and don't forget she's not even a real character, she's an actress in this ridiculous tv show reconstruction... #sad

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

monketsharona

Just watch the episode full : I LOVED it ! 

I'm really into the concept ! This season is meant to be a great one !

My favorite scene : the scene with the human sacrifice. I also loved the part with Denis O'Hare's character telling his own story about the farmhouse.

Very exctied for next episode ! 

I want episode 3 alreafy! Wanna what happen to tje little girl! And more!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona
4 hours ago, nikola said:

i just watched it......i hope we get to see gaga more in the future she was there for like 10 secs........and i hope this was last episode that's focused 90% on the family.......i want to know more about other characters......i kinda liked first episode more.....this one was just ok

Apparently next episode is featuring Leslie Jordan who will try to enter in contact with the Lost Colony, so I guess we'll know (and see) a lot more Kathy Bates, Lady Gaga and Wes Bently. Especially knowing Leslie Jordan confirmed that he shot scenes with Lady Gaga.

This episode was so good nnnnnnnnnnn the scene the nurses shot the old lady had my jaw dropped

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Peroxide
13 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I think it was Gaga's character on the phone calling Matt.

For those worrying, I think Gaga will have a lot more development in the coming weeks when we'll know more on the Lost Colony. For the moment the focus is on the couple and Lee.

Actually I like the fact each episode will focus on a few characters. The story will end up more centered.

I thought it was Gaga on the phone too until that old lady scene popped up. :air: 

DeanWinchester
17 hours ago, CherryPi3 said:

This episode was good! Dennis scenes had me at the edge of my seat and usually, I don't get so anxious considering I've seen much more "scary" movies than this :laughga:

Gaga's little cameo was cool! Anybody else notice her character talks and hisses in this raspy demonic type voice? You can faintly hear her a few times when she pops up on screen. I lived! :giveup: That evil little laugh she did when she put the pig head on that man was everything! 

This scene also reminded me of Kathy's Delphine "creating" the Minotaur. Even the words "beast", "rut" were used again :v:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

9 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

has this been done? Can someone make a gif?

1474585383641.jpg

Was this scene from episode 2? I watched the episode but skipped some parts because I find it boring and disgusting.. 

22 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Was this scene from episode 2? I watched the episode but skipped some parts because I find it boring and disgusting.. 

Yes :laughga: it's in like the first 5 minutes. And that's Gaga.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I still find it weird that a character in AHS has my name (Leigh/Lee) :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Rudz Xinc
23 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I still find it weird that a character in AHS has my name (Leigh/Lee) :laughga: 

It's Lee

Look at those clowns

Rudz Xinc

I'm loving this season so far

it's scary, and intriguing

I guess they just add Gaga character just to put her name on, I don't see any use to her character yet beside being sidekick of the leader of the tribe

Look at those clowns

I think this season will give more connection answers than the previous 2..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived