💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 2 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

Another week without Evan :madge:

I'm waiting until tomorrow to watch with all my friends but I need to know, do they keep up the fake documentary thing through this episode? 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PaperIz said:

I'm waiting until tomorrow to watch with all my friends but I need to know, do they keep up the fake documentary thing through this episode? 

Yes

Just now, Katie14 said:

Yes

Ugh!!!! I hate it so much. It's so intrusive and obnoxious. If they keep it up this will be the only season I don't watch. Thanks for warning me lol

Just now, PaperIz said:

Ugh!!!! I hate it so much. It's so intrusive and obnoxious. If they keep it up this will be the only season I don't watch. Thanks for warning me lol

I like it. Its different. But I always watch those shows on ID that are the real version of this. I do think its less scary though because the events are in the past and we know that the main characters are all ok in the end. 

1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

I like it. Its different. But I always watch those shows on ID that are the real version of this. I do think its less scary though because the events are in the past and we know that the main characters are all ok in the end. 

I like those shows, but I don't like the idea of it all being fictionalized. It ruins everything for me. But I'll keep giving it a chance. It's only 10 episodes lol

1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

I like those shows, but I don't like the idea of it all being fictionalized. It ruins everything for me. But I'll keep giving it a chance. It's only 10 episodes lol

Just pretend its real haha. What bothers me is how unrealistic it is that the characters are continuing to live in the house after all the scary **** thats been happening there. It literally makes no sense. I would have gotten the hell out of there after the 1st incident. 

This season is incorporating quite a few seasons if you think about it. Murder House with ghosts in the house. Asylum with patient torture/murder. Coven with supernatural forces/witchcraft. 

I was on EDGE during the scene when Denis' character was recording that video explaining everything. I was for sure something was going to walk behind him. 

I'm not sure why I'm watching AHS this season. I mean, it's not that I think the show is bad (I think it's good, actually) but I absolutely suck at bearing horror shows :smh: I'm such a scaredy cat :smh: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

9 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Guys how was the episode? 

Imma watch later today :madge: 

Super good! Make sure to empty your bladder before watching. Lots of jump scares. 

8 minutes ago, calmar said:

I'm not sure why I'm watching AHS this season. I mean, it's not that I think the show is bad (I think it's good, actually) but I absolutely suck at bearing horror shows :smh: I'm such a scaredy cat :smh: 

To be fair this episode was extra jumpy, more so than any other season of AHS. 

1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

Just pretend its real haha. What bothers me is how unrealistic it is that the characters are continuing to live in the house after all the scary **** thats been happening there. It literally makes no sense. I would have gotten the hell out of there after the 1st incident. 

I'll try but it's so disjointed because of the fakeness that I don't know if I'll be able to. But yeah you're right lol. Like as soon as it rained teeth, I'd be outtie lol

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived