💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 2 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

New episode on Wednesday ! Let's talk about episode 2 here :)

Chapter 2 / Production #602 - "Chapter 2" (Airs September 28, 10:00 pm e/p) - The FX limited series, American Horror Story, returns for a sixth installment. Written by Tim Minear ; directed by Michael Goi.

Next episode we'll discover Kathy Bates, Wes Bentley, Lady Gaga and Denis O'Hare characters !

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so excited fir Kathy Bates this season. That accent is so fcking creepy. I recently just watched Misery and Kathy really has a talent for horror

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

monketsharona

Yeah I feel like Kathy Bates' character will be one of her bests ! I love seeing Kathy as a villain :)

Sorcerer

The first ep was promising but a bit flat due to few characters and lagging tone. Hopefully the next will be as good with more characters introduced! :happy:

(Seriously, I'm not yet recovered from Bates' sudden jump scare in the end.)

Bradley

I'm usually not excited for Evan Peters but I gotta say if he is indeed the pig man, I'm really excited to see his role.

Also excited for demonic Gaga :giveup: and Finn Wittrock and Matt Bomer :giveup:

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I'm usually not excited for Evan Peters but I gotta say if he is indeed the pig man, I'm really excited to see his role.

Also excited for demonic Gaga :giveup: and Finn Wittrock and Matt Bomer :giveup:

I didn't think about Evan being the Pig Man :yay: Great theory ! 

monketsharona
2 hours ago, JAYPAZ said:

i just wish they'll show the opening credits on Ep2! 

Kali Uchis who sings 'Sycamore Tree' in the teasers said that her voice is featuring in the credit, so I guess we'll get one in next episode ;) 

DeanWinchester

I'm excited to see the next episode!

2 hours ago, Camore said:

(Seriously, I'm not yet recovered from Bates' sudden jump scare in the end.)

It got me too!! And to think I was thinking all the camera pan and zoom were so predictable that one still caught me off guard. I haven't shouted in surprise like that since Supernatural season 1, which I watched in 2011 :toofunny:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

:duck:I am so confused with what they're planning to do this season but I'm super excited for some FeralGaga. I want her to be nasty and atrocious and literally pick at my bones with her teeth tbh

❤ x ❤

I really enjoyed the first episode.  It was actually moody and legit spooky which I appreciated a lot more than over the top insanity right off the bat.   Can't wait for Wednesday.  While I'm super excited to see Gaga, I'm sooooo here for Kathy Bates this season.  Bring it on!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Katsuki Bakugo
14 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I'm excited to see the next episode!

It got me too!! And to think I was thinking all the camera pan and zoom were so predictable that one still caught me off guard. I haven't shouted in surprise like that since Supernatural season 1, which I watched in 2011 :toofunny:

This season has already got my heart racing! Conjuring who?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Glittertinks

Really excited for the next episode. I like the first episode a lot, because it was a complete change for the AHS format and I am curious how it will go this season.

I also wanna know who (or what) Gaga is playing (and basically the whole rest of the cast as almost up to none were featured in the first ep) :toofunny:

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived