💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at the James Beard Foundation

AndrewGr

Featured Posts

AndrewGr

I don't know if this has been posted, but she looks SO good in these pics :giveup: It's also really nice to see her supporting her best friend Bo after all these years! 

Notice how they are praising her as a person :wub:

:giveup: Queen of attending the James Beard Foundation, and being praised as a person, by old friends.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Katsuki Bakugo
3 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:giveup: Queen of attending the James Beard Foundation, and being praised as a person, by old friends.

We as a fanbase need to quit doing this  Queen Of *every little thing she does*. But yes she is!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

1 minute ago, Mecha Raja said:

We as a fanbase need to quit doing this  Queen Of *every little thing she does*. But yes she is!

Queen of obtaining fans, that have no desire for the term of endearment, "Queen of", after one's acknowledgement of her metaphorical hierarchy and personal relationship(s). :giveup:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Queen of obtaining fans, that have no desire for the term of endearment, "Queen of", after one's acknowledgement of her metaphorical hierarchy and personal relationship(s). :giveup:

giphy.gif

Egypt. W

Friendship and good food. Her true Eat. Pray. Love era is upon us, and we're ALL invited !! 

oprah5.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

joannesrats
9 minutes ago, Mecha Raja said:

queen of having fans that don't want her to be the queen of every little thing she does

8 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

queen of having fans that don't want her to be the queen of every little thing she does

That's called artistic rape, my dear.

14383297_1669091246742407_1149193241_n.j

Gagaloo911

This thread turned into something really special :diane:

OT: Gaga looks beautiful! Digging the look.

Archived