💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

"Gaga is not big enough for SB Halftime show"

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

I have seen many here and on other forums say "Gaga is not big enough to perform at the Superbowl Halftime show". And their reasoning usually is that since Gaga hasn't had any big hits recently, or since she is not very popular right now, than she shouldn't perform. But the NFL is not necessarily only focused on who is popular at the moment to choose who will perform. I mean Beyonce wasn't very popular when she performed. Madonna wasn't very popular when she performed. What the NFL really looks for are big name artists or legends that are known worldwide. For example, the rock band Bon Jovi is not very popular right now, and yet they would perfectly be eligible to perform because they are legends and because they are huge names. If they chose someone like the Chainsmokers, then most people watching would be lost as to who they are, and many simply won't care to tune in because they are not proven big name acts or legends. In this case their recent popularity won't really help them get a Superbowl spot. At least not yet. On the other hand, Gaga is still one of the biggest names in the music industry, an amazing performer, and arguably the most famous modern artist in the world (record Guiness). Literary everyone in the US and almost everyone in the world knows who she is and for this reason the NFL would totally be interested in her despite the lack of recent pop hits. 

I was about to to exhaust my keyboard lol 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, Vodka said:

I was about to to exhaust my keyboard lol 

Glad you didn't

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

:air: Who the **** is saying this?

Even one whom dislikes her to a maximum, knows that she's known WW, and has been around for a while.

:air: If they can let LMFAO perform with Madonna at a halftime show, then they can sure as F*CK let a woman with 9 years of worldwide fame and durability perform. Whether they like her, or not. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

PartySick

I didn't read the NFL's statement...did they say "Lady Gaga is not performing at the Super Bowl" or "Lady Gaga is not confirmed for the Super Bowl"? Like, what are their exact words? :oprah:

Anyway, anyone that doesn't think Gaga would absolutely smash at the Super Bowl is crazy. I can't even imagine the slayage :flutter:

Dangerous Man

I'm pretty sure Gaga's career peak is higher than Bruno Mars and Bruno performed there twice already. Everyone who thinks Gaga ain't big enough for headlining the SB are delusional or either trolling. :neyde: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I didn't read the NFL's statement...did they say "Lady Gaga is not performing at the Super Bowl" or "Lady Gaga is not confirmed for the Super Bowl"? Like, what are their exact words? :oprah:

Anyway, anyone that doesn't think Gaga would absolutely smash at the Super Bowl is crazy. I can't even imagine the slayage :flutter:

They just simply keep saying that they are talking to many artists and that their final decision is not made yet. They never mention Gaga directly and they never really deny that she is performing. 

zakariah

Very true, I mean they picked Coldplay this year too, & Katy in 2015 just when she was finishing off the era so there wasn't much gg on with her at that point in time.

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

They just simply keep saying that they are talking to many artists and that their final decision is not made yet. They never mention Gaga directly and they never really deny that she is performing. 

Oh...so this is all just the little meltdowners doing their thing again :poot:

Dorothy Gale

The only artist that could make a more memorable and iconic SuperBowl halftime show would be Cupcakke.

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Oh...so this is all just the little meltdowners doing their thing again :poot:

Basically. It is also worth mentioning that reliable news sources like Billboard and US weekly keep saying that she will perform. And US weekly keeps insisting that Gaga will perform even after the NFL statement. Also the NFL is known for evading info leaks as far as who is performing and US weekly has been right all the time. So I would say that she is performing unless something goes wrong. 

Archived