💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I want all of you to try this...

Helxig

Featured Posts

13VictorC

This is a great exercise, but I still feel that there is a "core" inside me that remains the same. It's as if my passions, interests, and beliefs are refined and evolved but not replaced. :oprah:

I don't think Gaga is a completely different person, she has changed as we all do, but I think that she's still the same passionate rock-n-roll musician trying to make a difference in this world. :rockstar:

Each album is a phase. ARTPOP was a phase. Joanne is a new phase. But they're simply phases. :shrug:

The Fame did not constrain Gaga. Neither will Joanne.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was 23.... Gagas age :derpga:  crazy,I remember using LG.com msg board etc.  like right when i became a hardcore monster lmao. But after almost dying in a car accident, house fire and my dad having cancer . Its crazy. come along way and Gaga's music has helped me along.  <3 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

What About Us
37 minutes ago, TheCountess said:

Very well said :applause:

As someone who's over 30, I can say that I'm not the same person I was back in my early 20s. So I don't get why people expect Gaga to stay the same. Maybe it's because a lot of people in this fanbase are still very young and have a lot of growing up to do. 

I agree completely with this. I'm 19 and I'm not the same as I was 4 years ago. I've matured a lot since then and I know that Gaga doesn't have to stay the same either. I always want her to try something different.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

PartySick

Me at 18 - Mess

Me at 22 - Mess

What am I supposed to get from this? :oprah:

Spoiler

Jk, this is actually really nice and so true :nick:

💚

1 hour ago, GawdGa said:

4 years ago, my favorite "musician" was skrillex :poot:

I don't see the problem :sis:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

1 hour ago, DominicB said:

Well, he was in a rock band, which technically makes him a musician. Not to mention, digital production is still considered a method in composition, which still makes him a musician. 

giphy.gif

thats nice 

tumblr_inline_ny3rjrK9JE1rihdbf_500.gif

Just now, GawdGa said:

thats nice 

tumblr_inline_ny3rjrK9JE1rihdbf_500.gif

:air: HOW DARE U POST THAT GIF. NOW I'M TEMPTED TO REWATCH ALL 8 SEASONS, FOR THE 5TH TIME.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I became a fan right after graduating high school. Your early 20's are a crazy time for personal growth, so I totally understand Gaga and feel as if I've grown with her. 

artRaver
1 hour ago, Pablo said:

omg i listened to him in college way to much my first year :rip: I'm glad his album Recess showed me how bad he was

Ease My Mind is good though. If you never really liked Electronic Dance Music or are interested in a different sub-genre in the first place that may be a reason why you dislike it now.  :poot:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

I still cring when i see ppk attacking Gags for stuff like "she said we would never see her in jeans" "she said she would never get plastic surgery"

littlepotter

4 years ago I was... 13? I had just discovered Gaga. I had began the final phase of the worst part of my life. A few months later, I made my first friends and my whole life took a 180° turn to the best. But in the past 3 years not much changed tbh. 

But I saw my old posts on littlemonsters.com and I cringed so, so hard :smh:

chaeri pls

KinneyUnderYou
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

Now, why do you think some people expect differently of Gaga? 

This. When the Little Complainers read all your content above, then you strike them with the bang. :diane:

i was so insecure, i had long hair and looked like hermaphrodite :diane:
i was afraid to express my opinions and be myself, was confused about my sexuality etc.
i definetly changed so much physically and mentally 

imma cut a bitch

Archived