4 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

and so is selena gomez. that doesnt mean she 'changed the scene'

drag heeeeer

1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

You don't seem to like Gaga that much either :reductive:

:D:D

JEWRJEWR
Just now, captainswan said:

Excuse me? Selena Gomez was not cosplayed during Pretty Little Liars. She was not mentioned during pretty much every sitcom show of the new age (New Girl, 2 broke girls, etc...) Selena's music was not part of different episodes of tv show, movies (Percy Jackson) and whatever. Really, stop.

I'm not saying those movies or tv show are the **** and they are worth it. They are what I can think of right now. I'm pretty much certain all of you watched a TVshow and heard them mentioning gaga for whatever reason.

I'm not coming for Selena since she's my brother's fave so yeah.

Take a seat, boo boo kitty :awkney:

so THAT means she changed the scene? :toofunny: 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

AlexanderMagno
10 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Sometimes i think she decided not to be a popstar anymore since ARTPOP flopped / the backlash / management mess. If ARTPOP would have been a success, she'd probably continue being a popstar. 

What i'm really trying to say, is that this rock star decision is not (IMO) 100% heartfelt by gaga. It's a consequence.

I agree. I just can't deal with the fact that "Lady Gaga" was a character and the whole "pop music will never be low brow" was a gimmick... She has rejected her previous work in some ways and I can't believe that what she used to say wasn't honest! Either she's the greatest actress (really, and I'm not very positive about it) or something really changed.

JEWRJEWR
Just now, PaperIz said:

They're not being delusional though. Gaga changed the game and if you don't see that then that is the connection.

I LOVE her, but she did not. There've been people doing what she's doing even before she was born

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Torsoface
20 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I feel like Gaga was never a Pop star and she always knew that but she used Pop music to pop its bubble and turn its skin inside out exposing its truth and changing culture witch was amazing to watch but I feel like Gaga is not interested in that anymore and doesnt want to be a Pop star since ARTPOP was released witch is fine with me as I enjoy Gaga in all cases even as a Jazz singer and maybe Rock N Roll aslong as she is fully expressing herself to the fullest and go all the way with the direction she wants witch I feel shes not doing and is stuck having each foot in a different direction trying to please her needs while at the same time trying to please the mainstream and live up to what she created resulting in both sides not fully satisfied.

That's the longest sentence I've ever seen :diane:

1 hour ago, MonsterVlad said:

I can't believe that the only reason some people live for is to see their fave's name next to "#1" for a week/day/hour/minute/second in some shitty chart which means nothing.

Did not mention anything about her being #1 as my topic was about her expressing herself all the way instead of having her foot in two different direction

23 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I feel like Gaga was never a Pop star and she always knew that but she used Pop music to pop its bubble and turn its skin inside out exposing its truth and changing culture witch was amazing to watch but I feel like Gaga is not interested in that anymore and doesnt want to be a Pop star since ARTPOP was released witch is fine with me as I enjoy Gaga in all cases even as a Jazz singer and maybe Rock N Roll aslong as she is fully expressing herself to the fullest and go all the way with the direction she wants witch I feel shes not doing and is stuck having each foot in a different direction trying to please her needs while at the same time trying to please the mainstream and live up to what she created resulting in both sides not fully satisfied.

JRKtNVv.png 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

MonsterVlad
Just now, faysalaaa1 said:

Did not mention anything about her being #1 as my topic was about her expressing herself all the way instead of having her foot in two different direction

It was not about you, just in general

Just now, Stef said:

JRKtNVv.png 

2 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

That's the longest sentence I've ever seen :diane:

Yes and not everyone here is from America and speaks english as a first language

highlikegaga
7 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

so THAT means she changed the scene? :toofunny: 

Of course it means. Having Lady Gaga as part of TV shows and movies makes her part of the pop culture we're living right now.

I don't know a single person who doesn't know about her or heard about her.

Everyone knows who LADY ****ING GAGA is.

While singers like Selena, kp, etc are singers who only put music out there and are not really slaying the scene. (no shade I love them all)

Everyone i know has at least one fav gaga song and they know about her. If I ask someone what's your fav (whatever singer song) they will say the song that's popular at the moment.

Gaga has the momentum, Gaga has the longest staying power to be remembered forever. While the sugar popstars are only going to be relevant as long as they put songs out there in the current moment.

I can't believe I'm saying all those **** in GAGA FORUM where everyone here should know this by now

Dramatica
1 minute ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Yes and not everyone here is from America and speaks english as a first language

Punctuation has nothing to do with America and English, your native language doesn't have punctuation????

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

5 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

I LOVE her, but she did not. There've been people doing what she's doing even before she was born

:rip: well then go to their forums

Archived