Indie Queen Gaga to headline Super Bowl

Redstreak

Featured Posts

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PropaGaga
6 minutes ago, vanus said:

i thought she isnt doing any big promo lmao do yall see how silly u all for believing every single thing on here
this is most likely true, im not gonna get hyped just yet until someone else announces it but djhnbdsfbduf

Nooo, no. If anything her promo will be bigger. The "indie" comment was about the label's expectations for the album and stuff, and a reference to how John Janick runs things. Cutting down on doing every single promo spot leaves room for bigger opportunities. Quality not quantity.

2 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Nooo, no. If anything her promo will be bigger. The "indie" comment was about the label's expectations for the album and stuff, and a reference to how John Janick runs things. Cutting down on doing every single promo spot leaves room for bigger opportunities. Quality not quantity.

Thank you for clarifying that cause we had a "little" mess here... :emma:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Just now, PropaGaga said:

Soooo is it kind of like a Beyonce situation where she now only seems to exclusively promote at big events such as the Super Bowl and award shows? And if that is the case what's with all the radio interviews?

Stephen
Just now, Harry said:

Soooo is it kind of like a Beyonce situation where she now only seems to exclusively promote at big events such as the Super Bowl and award shows? And if that is the case what's with all the radio interviews?

well she just performed at that tiny moth clob. So I doubt that's what she's doing.

Delulu Rogers

Better bring back crazy gaga to tribute her old self with a bunch of costume changes and killer dancing. Not the time to be artisic or stripped back. Perform all your past hits and be appealing to the masses gaga

PropaGaga
1 minute ago, Gangie said:

Thank you for clarifying that cause we had a "little" mess here... :emma:

Yeah, I see that. It's unfortunate things don't get quoted with a little context around here since it was pretty clear I was referring to the chart and sales climate.

2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

well she just performed at that tiny moth clob. So I doubt that's what she's doing.

This is what I mean. I'm confused. Something isn't adding up here.

PropaGaga
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Radio is a little different. It's really about letting them in on what she's doing. Her support on radio has never been very solid and it's because DJs find her closed off and unrelatable.

Archived