💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Interscope treating Joanne as a "debut indie record" - dont expect big hits

Creyk

Featured Posts

All this drama about singles, charts and performances is getting so exhausting, it's like everywhere.

Why is it so important for you all that she slays the charts? She has established herself, let her do her thing, and we should just enjoy the music. As long as we get new music, videos and a tour i am happy!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Justinn said:

I just like the fact that she's getting to do what she wants 

Can she really? Didn't she say that Interscope chose the first single?

27 minutes ago, Justinn said:

I just like the fact that she's getting to do what she wants 

Sorry to sound little too direct but it doesnt make any sense i think. Of course its cute she can do whatever now, but it should be about the music. 

GagaTheExplorer
21 hours ago, Mythos said:

All this drama about singles, charts and performances is getting so exhausting, it's like everywhere.

Why is it so important for you all that she slays the charts? She has established herself, let her do her thing, and we should just enjoy the music. As long as we get new music, videos and a tour i am happy!

charts success is translated to several singles, which mean several videos, and also better chances on be nominated for awards, which mean high chances on getting epic performances and success also means bigger tour which mean highest chances to she to come to more places and no one is left aside:gaycat:

10 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

charts success is translated to several singles, which mean several videos, and also better chances on be nominated for awards, which mean high chances on getting epic performances and success also means bigger tour which mean highest chances to she to come to more places and no one is left aside:gaycat:

Of course, but if it sometimes doesn't work the way we hopped, then it's maybe better to enjoy what we have, then to cry about things we can't get.

Born Brave

Well, this is the last album under her contract with Interscope. So A.) They are saving money and not promoting the album to not build up her image even further incase she bounces to somewhere like Columbia or Capitol. or B.) They want her to feel as comfortable as possible so she will re-sign with them. 

1 hour ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

tell 'em!

We seriously need a thread EXPLAINING to the members of GGD why commercial success is crucial because most of them do not get it. we had 2 gaga videos in the last 4 years and the newest one dropping one seems to be a low-budget simplistic underwhelming not-up-to-her-standards dissatisfying product and we deserve better than that!

GagaTheExplorer
41 minutes ago, Creyk said:

tell 'em!

We seriously need a thread EXPLAINING to the members of GGD why commercial success is crucial because most of them do not get it. we had 2 gaga videos in the last 4 years and the newest one dropping one seems to be a low-budget simplistic underwhelming not-up-to-her-standards dissatisfying product and we deserve better than that!

we could, but the lack of objetivity here is too much, then the thread would be filled of people saying... blah blah excuses.com you are just a fake monster chart adicted

Just now, GagaTheExplorer said:

we could, but the lack of objetivity here is too much, then the thread would be filled of people saying... blah blah excuses.com you are just a fake monster chart adicted

Yeah I know, I was already hearing their ignorant responses in my mind as I even just considered it :laughga: Maybe I'll do it someday

Whispering
58 minutes ago, Justinn said:

Well, this is the last album under her contract with Interscope. So A.) They are saving money and not promoting the album to not build up her image even further incase she bounces to somewhere like Columbia or Capitol. or B.) They want her to feel as comfortable as possible so she will re-sign with them. 

She still has another album after this one. 

A label isn't going to try to screw over an artist on their last album, anyway. They want Gaga to resign with them. A half-assed effort doesn't say "stay with us". 

Whispering
57 minutes ago, Creyk said:

tell 'em!

You don't deserve anything other than music that you pay for. Don't like it? Don't buy it! 

Archived