rumor

Interscope treating Joanne as a "debut indie record" - dont expect big hits

Creyk

Featured Posts

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

It simply means that they don't care about it selling well because all they want is to sell tour tickets because that's where the money is. - They don't care whether the singles flop or not

This is very reasonable. I do not get the meltdowns of some fans, promo is for her benefit not ours. as long as she wants to tour and release the music we love we should not worry :classy:

COME ON GAYS!!

I can't hear the word "indie" anymore, it's getting so annoying.

Gaga's single doesn't do es expected -> she is so going indie, you go gurl, yaassss!!!...

The music will speak for its self. If she produces great albums and singles the GP will buy the songs regardless of her  success. I'm just worried as PI wasn't very good and I hope to love Joanne.  

1 minute ago, ScotHML said:

The music will speak for its self. If she produces great albums and singles the GP will buy the songs regardless of her  success. I'm just worried as PI wasn't very good and I hope to love Joanne.  

Most of us feel the same way

Can't she just perform the f*cking song? I understand that most artists now can't be bothered with promoting anymore and the "album era" is essentially over now because all the money is in touring... But is Gaga seriously planning to adopt that trend? The woman who adores performing and "lives for the applause" and feels happiest when she's on stage suddenly doesn't want to do any TV promo because it's not worth the bother financially? Seriously?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

JoanneGermanoug

If she "INDIE" why is having ITUNES banners and talking commercial Radio?

STOPP LIESSS!!!!!!

I am on the right track baby

boneknuckleskin

3 hours ago, Andy21 said:

But but but I live for pop music :toofunny: 

i cant 

3 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Then you're staning for the wrong artist, cause that's never what she really was at heart. 

Uhm, Gagas entire career's discography (pre-C2C) says hi. :awkney:

She has spent almost her entire professional working life re-defining, dominating, and performing pop music. It's what's made her who she is. It defines her. It's exactly who she is at heart. I swear you guys are a million times more deluded than the RedOnesters. Can't wait for her to hit the road touring half-empty theaters and IKEA parking lots again and reading about how it's everything you wanted from her right and now and how her flopping career gives you new life. :derpga:

AndyDWUW
4 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

Uhm, Gagas entire career's discography (pre-C2C) says hi. :awkney:

She has spent almost her entire professional working life re-defining, dominating, and performing pop music. It's what's made her who she is. It defines her. It's exactly who she is at heart. I swear you guys are a million times more deluded than the RedOnesters. Can't wait for her to hit the road touring half-empty theaters and IKEA parking lots again and reading about how it's everything you wanted from her right and now and how her flopping career gives you new life. :derpga:

I live for Pop Gaga tumblr_lgorjj3Ezl1qbpemeo1_500.giflady%2520gaga%2520smoke.jpg

tumblr_lp8lbh8XPE1r07u4po1_500.gif

3.gif

tumblr_n7hcspsguQ1qjdybto1_500.gif

votlsm.jpg

:rip:

53 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Can't she just perform the f*cking song? I understand that most artists now can't be bothered with promoting anymore and the "album era" is essentially over now because all the money is in touring... But is Gaga seriously planning to adopt that trend? The woman who adores performing and "lives for the applause" and feels happiest when she's on stage suddenly doesn't want to do any TV promo because it's not worth the bother financially? Seriously?

She said she wouldn't mind performing the song on TV if it was just her performing and she didn't have to give an interview.. I find this strange because she literally did 7 radio interviews where she didn't even perform (even though she could have if she wanted to, in fact it would have helped her too) so IDK it's weird

Archived