rumor

Interscope treating Joanne as a "debut indie record" - dont expect big hits

Creyk

Featured Posts

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I love it. Queen of going independent, cleaning her fanbase and making better music.

Better music???

exoskeleton35
Just now, Lady said:

She goin to do it how Adele and Beyonce do it, I see. I guess she's only going to "give herself" to few but HUGE shows like Grammys, Oscars and stuff like that instead of doing every little tv show there is. If you ask me, then I have to say I'm pleased with this kind of route...

Beyonce and ADELE still have occasional hit singles, and sell a shitload of albums. 

LG 6 will be pop so its okay.

But id rather Gaga says something like '' my little monsters,this era will be about me and indie music so stop talking about charts ''

This would help us ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.We're suffering...

1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

Yasss Gaga purge the fanbase. Rid us of these fake monsters

Looking at PI's position you don't have to worry about that at all. 

V40bI4r.gif

Adampervez

I really dont understand why you guys want promo and chart success so much. Like I love Lana and Florence and tbh they barely ever do promo and just let the music do the talking. Gwen stefani, even though she does promo she hasnt had a huge hit since like 2007 but i still f***ing love her. Gaga doesnt wanna do promo, so what? Just get over it.

:giveup: NOW GET THAT ****ING LANA COLLAB QWEEN

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

OmgSum1Actually
7 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

This is an amazing move. If you all really knew about the bussiness you'd know that where the make good money from is touring, and they know Gaga is still a good touring force. That way they dont invest a lot of money in promo for the music and make more money from the tour. You all are too worried about Billboard, when it doesnt equal to success. Rebel Heart flopped, the Rebel Heart Tour slayed. That's what legends do.

She ain't Madonna

Shameless selfpromo

Lion Heart

GAGA ABANDONS SUPER BOWL PERFORMANCE, more at 11. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Harry Kat

This is not coming from official sources so I think that this topic belongs to Rumors. Let's wait and see if he is true. The album is coming in one month so we will find out soon.

Miracle
1 minute ago, Torsoface said:

Tell that to her 4 previous albums :madge: 

And how do you know what she is, you know her personally?

I don't know if I know her personally (what do you consider to be "personally") but I can feel her real persona live on tour. She doesn't care about commercial success. I think her aim to get commercial success was a result of wanting to get her message to max people possible. Now that everyone knows her, why would she want another #1 song so badly? Not even her label seems to care about #1s. Gaga's an artist and she'll be remembered for her voice, her songwriting, her skills as a classical-trained pianist, her jazz versatility and her talent for melodies. Also about her over-the-top videos and infectious hooks but Gaga's not just that. If you can't understand that, log off.

2 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Yeah beecuz he is a legit insider and we should believe this Mind Trapped guy that most likely fantazises he is an insider. I'm done with you all having a meltdown everytime someone that's not Gaga says something you don't like

1klCIYN.gif1klCIYN.gif1klCIYN.gif

:air: you DO know that he's more reliable then Gaga herself, sometimes, right?

im loving how these meltdowns are coming in many different forms and sizes

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

KURUSHITOVSKA
7 minutes ago, exoskeleton35 said:

She aint gonna be playing arenas no more if she doesn't have hit singles lol... She also isn't gonna have the budget she usually has for tours unless she uses her own money like she did for the monster ball...She should just move to theaters like Tony Bennett... 

She willbe playing arenas forever because ARTPOP flopped and she played in big arenas. Learn.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived