đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Interscope treating Joanne as a "debut indie record" - dont expect big hits

Creyk

Featured Posts

37 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Also, throwback to when she said she's the most happy when she's performing. What's changed? I don't care for promotion, but for someone who claims to live ad breathe for performing not being interested in performing is ridiculous. 

But you know, if she's not interested in promoting, why not tour immediately? Does she not love touring either now?

Gaga the single did okay, it's not a disaster and true fans don't care, so stop backtracking and get your ****ing era underway. 

You are jumping to conclusions. Please take a deep breathe, and chill man. Its all going to be fine :hug:

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OmgSum1Actually

I don't care about genre of music, but Perfect Illusion is not a good song. I need good music.

Shameless selfpromo

Poope MOnster
1 minute ago, Lola said:

So you say perfect illusion is better than everything she made with the other albums?

wake up, fools.

they see that it's not working so this fan made up some story and you all run with it and Im sure gaga will run with it too because it saves face.

of course it make sense if this real

if she so much about hits (Maybe a bit) this album no way she will work with father john misty or beck

her even said interview in uk about being feel like new artist again to show this new side of her

and apple deal cancel / no vmas etc etc

low budget promo / video

and mindtrappa is pretty trustworthy source 

exoskeleton35
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

But she is a musician and performing is what she loves most.  Obviously she will perform but maybe she just can't be bothered with big hyped up blingy tv performances.  And y'all saying she is promoting so much on radio.  Well radio is the foundations of music, not pyrotechnic heavy tv performances.  It feels like she wants to go back to her roots

she can go back to her roots.... ON TV! She can still do acoustic performances and more stripped down stuff. she should just do it where the public can see it so at least if she's flopping on the charts the public won't forget she exists. We need people besides little monsters to buy tickets to the tour, and the album!

venusxillusion
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

This is an amazing move. If you all really knew about the bussiness you'd know that where the make good money from is touring, and they know Gaga is still a good touring force. That way they dont invest a lot of money in promo for the music and make more money from the tour. You all are too worried about Billboard, when it doesnt equal to success. Rebel Heart flopped, the Rebel Heart Tour slayed. That's what legends do.

I hope you're right :/ but she needs to promote and have a hit or else ticket sales will be slow.  Maybe she can do a co-tour with Bruno Mars or Frank Ocean??

flopheart

I'M STILL PRAYING LORD TO LET HER PERFORM AT THE SUPER BOWL PLEASE GAGA BE AN INDIE ARTIST AFTER FEBRUARY DO THIS THING I MISS YOU

Miracle
1 minute ago, Saint Laurent said:

Also, throwback to when she said she's the most happy when she's performing. What's changed? I don't care for promotion, but for someone who claims to live ad breathe for performing not being interested in performing is ridiculous. 

But you know, if she's not interested in promoting, why not tour immediately? Does she not love touring either now?

Gaga the single did okay, it's not a disaster and true fans don't care, so stop backtracking and get your ****ing era underway. 

She performed in a club almost for free a week ago. She performed for iHeartRadio a month ago. She's touring next year

4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Oh because it's not YOUR taste and bc it's not NO.1 and bc it's not DANCE and it's not produced by REDONE, then you have to bash her? Instead of just saying ok I this song is not my purticular taste but ok werk imma let her do her thing...she doesn't owe you anything if you don't like a song then don't listen to it and move on...instead of saying hurtful things 

Yes, I'm glad you get it. It's not that I don't like it, it's also damaging her carreer and underperforming on the charts. It's okay to flop if the music is good, nothing will change that. (look at GUY, - still my fave from AP, and forever) but PI is not even a good song and that is what the real problem is.

She goin to do it how Adele and Beyonce do it, I see. I guess she's only going to "give herself" to few but HUGE shows like Grammys, Oscars and stuff like that instead of doing every little tv show there is. If you ask me, then I have to say I'm pleased with this kind of route...

Yeah beecuz he is a legit insider and we should believe this Mind Trapped guy that most likely fantazises he is an insider. I'm done with you all having a meltdown everytime someone that's not Gaga says something you don't like

1klCIYN.gif1klCIYN.gif1klCIYN.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Saint Laurent
Just now, Nicogly said:

You are jumping to conclusions. Please take a deep breathe, and chill man. Its all going to be fine :hug:

I'm not jumping to conclusions, it's all in black and white above you. 

I'm also very chill, but I hate that her label and her are now backtracking because they are disappointed in the result. 

yASSsss

Why wouldn't Gaga perform on TV though,we all know she looooves to perform .I call Bs on this source :gaycat: 

Even if it's true,i'm looking forward to this new chapter in her career :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived