💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Interscope treating Joanne as a "debut indie record" - dont expect big hits

Creyk

Featured Posts

Miracle

It's not like we're not having any performances this year. She'll probably do festivals and maybe SNL or Jimmy Fallon. She'll go to shows she likes: she promoted PI on AHS teasers, will release PI video during Scream Queens, gave a handful of performances to Beats1 which it's quite friendly to Mark Ronson, used Ruth Hogben for the video...she's doing what she likes instead of hiring high-budget people and doing over-the-top stuff. Perfect Illusion is not the kind of song you sing while bleeding on stage with 40 back up dancers. Nor the rest of the album will be. 

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Torsoface said:

How in the hell do you consider these as commercial :poot: These would flop harder than G.U.Y. and PI combined

Gaga made them to sound commercial, not per se lead single worthy, but they're very generic songs. DOPE was the product of Gaga being forced to put a ballad on her EDM/fast-paced/rage album ('you want a ****ing ballad? Here you have a ****ing ballad!')

2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

People being happy about her refusing to perform. I swear some of y'all will kiss her ass no matter what she does. Heck, if she doesn't do anything y'all still praise her. 

Whatever happened to: ''I want to explode into my 30s''. 

V40bI4r.gif

WeIl I mean the single is currently bombing down the charts. So I guess you could say she exploded

V40bI4r.gif 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

SychosSoChic

I love the music but I mean

Like this inst what I wanted

It's what she wants sure but this is a worrying direction for me

I mean pulling out of performances and turning down promo?

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

exoskeleton35
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

This is an amazing move. If you all really knew about the bussiness you'd know that where the make good money from is touring, and they know Gaga is still a good touring force. That way they dont invest a lot of money in promo for the music and make more money from the tour. You all are too worried about Billboard, when it doesnt equal to success. Rebel Heart flopped, the Rebel Heart Tour slayed. That's what legends do.

She aint gonna be playing arenas no more if she doesn't have hit singles lol... She also isn't gonna have the budget she usually has for tours unless she uses her own money like she did for the monster ball...She should just move to theaters like Tony Bennett... 

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

This is an amazing move. If you all really knew about the bussiness you'd know that where the make good money from is touring, and they know Gaga is still a good touring force. That way they dont invest a lot of money in promo for the music and make more money from the tour. You all are too worried about Billboard, when it doesnt equal to success. Rebel Heart flopped, the Rebel Heart Tour slayed. That's what legends do.

2 minutes ago, GypsyLova said:

RIP LADY GAGA. 2008-2013. This is the worst career move and she will be seen as a has been and not remembered as a legend. While basic bitches like Taylor Swift continue breaking records, winning awards, and topping themselves :saladga:

You know NOTHING about music bussiness. She has already broken too many records, Madonna stoped breaking them in the 90s and then she made Confessions, shes still a legend.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Saint Laurent

Also, throwback to when she said she's the most happy when she's performing. What's changed? I don't care for promotion, but for someone who claims to live ad breathe for performing not being interested in performing is ridiculous. 

But you know, if she's not interested in promoting, why not tour immediately? Does she not love touring either now?

Gaga the single did okay, it's not a disaster and true fans don't care, so stop backtracking and get your ****ing era underway. 

But she is a musician and performing is what she loves most.  Obviously she will perform but maybe she just can't be bothered with big hyped up blingy tv performances.  And y'all saying she is promoting so much on radio.  Well radio is the foundations of music, not pyrotechnic heavy tv performances.  It feels like she wants to go back to her roots

37 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

But in one of the radio interviews she said she can't wait to perform her new record

Tour, honey, she said tour

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

PassTheTime
2 minutes ago, Luc said:

Gaga made them to sound commercial, not per se lead single worthy, but they're very generic songs. DOPE was the product of Gaga being forced to put a ballad on her EDM/fast-paced/rage album ('you want a ****ing ballad? Here you have a ****ing ballad!')

are you spying Gaga ? :oprah:

Sizzily

As long as the music's good, I don't really care about charts. It'd be nice for her to be number one again but oh well.

One Banned Boi

Torsoface
9 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Then you're staning for the wrong artist, cause that's never what she really was at heart. 

Tell that to her 4 previous albums :madge: 

And how do you know what she is, you know her personally?

Archived