💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

BLAIR WITCH!!!

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

I'm not sure. I haven't seen it yet. As a big horror film geek, I've already given up on today's horror movies because they have gotten more and more cliched and vapid over the years. I'm not sure how many horror films you have watched and how easily scared you are, but assuming that the film has been trashed so much it shouldn't be THAT scary. 

Well if you're a horror geek & a stickler for detail/interpretation, then your probably right - NOTHING nowadays will satisfy you then!!  :shrug:

Egypt. W

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

Kinda underwhelmed by the trailer. It was just full of a woman screaming and lots of trees.

But the first one was a first of its kind and is fantastic so I'll probably see it soon!

In my messy era.

RadioIsOurs
Just now, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Well if you're a horror geek & a stickler for detail/interpretation, then your probably right - NOTHING nowadays will satisfy you then!!  :shrug:

Maybe. But I think I can still differentiate a good and scary horror film from a bad and lazy one. 

PMKKARDASHiAN

The first one scared the sh!t out of me for years! I was excited about this at first but it looks like yet another modern remake with teenagers and technology. 

En_Sabah_Nur
6 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Maybe. But I think I can still differentiate a good and scary horror film from a bad and lazy one. 

Well this Definitely isn't no sci-fi movie, if that is what you are implying...  lol

But in thee end tho, everyone has their own perceptions & taste.  *shrugs*

Egypt. W

En_Sabah_Nur
7 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

The first one scared the sh!t out of me for years! I was excited about this at first but it looks like yet another modern remake with teenagers and technology. 

Don't knock it till you try it/see it!  ;)

Egypt. W

RadioIsOurs
Just now, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Well this Definitely isn't no sci-fi movie, if that is what you are implying...  lol

But in thee end tho, everyone has their own perceptions & taste.  *shrugs*

Lol sci-fi? Where did you get that? But I really don't know. I haven't watched it yet, and I probably won't. I'm really busy now. But after watching this review I'm interested to see what's the last 10 minutes like. But I'm not in the mood to watch the other 1h 20 min. 

En_Sabah_Nur
3 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

Don't waste your money, go watch a good modern horror movie that deserves your attention.

It-Follows-Movie-Poster.jpg

That was pretty awful imo - SMH

Egypt. W

En_Sabah_Nur
15 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Lol sci-fi? Where did you get that? But I really don't know. I haven't watched it yet, and I probably won't. I'm really busy now. But after watching this review I'm interested to see what's the last 10 minutes like. But I'm not in the mood to watch the other 1h 20 min. 

He is so freaking annoying....  Even tho I agree with him on a few things tho!!

Egypt. W

Oh my god!

So the "puppets" in Sarah Paulson's house (AHS) were these?! :saladga:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, Aleks said:

Oh my god!

So the "puppets" in Sarah Paulson's house (AHS) were these?! :saladga:

OMG They were.....   :O:O:O

Egypt. W

Dominic

I'm gonna watch it tonight instead so we'll see how it goes.  These modern remakes/sequels haven't been great though. Evil Dead, Carrie and Poltergeist etc were all pretty bad attempts. 

I've not seen a decent original horror film in years, maybe 'VHS' but otherwise it's a lacking genre nowadays sadly. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

The original sucked, and its not too often a reboots/remakes are better or just as good as the original. I'll remain sceptical until I can take a look

Archived