💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

PI free-falling: Did you expect it?

President Trump

Featured Posts

President Trump
3 minutes ago, Joschua said:

Wouldn't people go after her after it has been collectively treated as the lead single though?

Yes but just the standom. If the next song smashes then it would mostly be forgiven. I think it's important in order for her to keep the era going, since there is almost no way PI can get back into the top 10 on iTunes unless it sells the same amount it did opening day... Which is impossible 

Ma ma pa pa pa

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Tanner said:

How many more of these threads do I need to complain about :rip: The video hasn't even come out yet :rip: 

PI isn't a buzz single. Gaga doesn't care. The only ones who look this much into it are fans who are almost more interested in her chart success than the music itself.

The video might only increases a bit the sales, but it won't do anything else, just stop it. Its release was a big mistake

FlopSlurper
14 minutes ago, Logan said:

I don't really think it's a song that people who aren't Gaga fans hear for the first time and love it. 

except it is. I have so many straight friends who HATE Gaga but they actually loved the song :awkney: 

Boyboi12
2 minutes ago, Noam Zioni said:

I didn't say it isn't 

I love Bad Romance, but in my opinion Perfect Illusion is better 

For now, I can't decide what I like more, You and I or Perfect Illusion 

:toofunny: goodnight 

ArtGagaPop

I still haven't gave up hope on the single. I think it can still be a stable top 10 hit atleast ww she just need to do some promo, radio needs to pick it up more. But yeah i didn't except it. I was fine she is gonna be in the top 10 for a while then Itunes banners gone, out of the top 40 in day wtf :flop:

Boyboi12
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

except it is. I have so many straight friends who HATE Gaga but they actually loved the song :awkney: 

I wish I could say that:nails: 

If this song were a hit all you people saying "who cares about the charts" would be the first ones YASSSSSing and SLAAAAAYYYYYYing all over the place and talking about how everyone else in the industry sucks. 

But now that she's not a success the ones who are being honest are the ridiculous ones. 

Paper Gangsta
23 minutes ago, OBEY said:

That, my dear, as you say to me when i say i think PI is her weakest lead single yet, is your opinion :sis: 

yeah and?

Swan Heart
1 minute ago, ulizos said:

If this song were a hit all you people saying "who cares about the charts" would be the first ones YASSSSSing and SLAAAAAYYYYYYing all over the place and talking about how everyone else in the industry sucks. 

But now that she's not a success the ones who are being honest are the ridiculous ones. 

Tots. You read as just like an open book tbh.

giphy.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

YeehawKylie

Why is this shocking to people? It was anticipated so it performed well the first few days when it was released. Since then there's been no real promotion. Radio shows, sure but until a video is released and she gets some televised performances the song won't get any major bumps. This isn't shocking at all.

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, ulizos said:

amen. 

And another thing, everyone's acting like her chart success doesn't matter. Well, have you guys ever heard of someone named Cyndi Lauper? Or Paula Abdul?  

That's what their fans said, BACK IN THE EIGHTIES. Is that really what we want for Gaga? For her to be a sidenote for the rest of her career. Maybe judge a show here and there. 

Paper Gangsta
2 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

Why is this shocking to people? It was anticipated so it performed well the first few days when it was released. Since then there's been no real promotion. Radio shows, sure but until a video is released and she gets some televised performances the song won't get any major bumps. This isn't shocking at all.

thank you for this, couldn't say it any better :golfclap:

2 minutes ago, ulizos said:

And another thing, everyone's acting like her chart success doesn't matter. Well, have you guys ever heard of someone named Cyndi Lauper? Or Paula Abdul?  

That's what their fans said, BACK IN THE EIGHTIES. Is that really what we want for Gaga? For her to be a sidenote for the rest of her career. Maybe judge a show here and there. 

Who cares about the 80s. Things are so different now. Look at Madonna - she hasnt had a hit for decades but still keeps going. We all love Gaga, but lets not overreact to 1 week.

Archived