Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

PI free-falling: Did you expect it?

President Trump

Featured Posts

I personally don't want to jump onto the "OMG its new so its automatically her best release ever" bandwagon, in all honesty yes I did expect it.

The song has worn on me already and I loved it at first, normally when she releases I go to the song every day and it still feels fresh... but this time I don't have that feeling.

I think having visuals will get me back into the song, and its only a few days till the video now so that has me perched.

It is without a doubt her weakest lead single yet, at least in my eyes. It doesn't feel polished enough considering all the time she had to write a lead single.

I'm actually scared pressing submit on this because for once I'm not praising the hell out of her :sweat: We should be able to express our opinions respectfully without fear of the pack of little moaners coming for you. :nails:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

That's actually a good idea! I don't want to print color flyers since the ink is so expensive but I can probably print like 50 flyers and put them up around town!!! 

I found this on ttwitter.  It's not so professional looking but it does the job

EVERY1 RETWEET THIS #stopthe flop

whta is #pdp mean????????? Did they mean #pdf?

SummerGirl21

It's not a repeat of the ARTPOP era because she is not trying to be a big pop start right now. She's just trying to make music.

Honestly yes. It's become much harder for established artists to get a hit song these days. Also what is popular right now is not her style of music. Also I found her songs tend to be a bit too 'hysterical' for many non fans. (esp gypsy, judas, PI) A more mellow song like Artpop or DWUW would've had a better chance I think.

Not that I really mind. She's been pretty much completely out of the public eye since the small success of Applause here in Holland. She actually was almost forgotten about after born this way actually. So I already got used to the idea 5 years ago of the GP not being into her anymore. Sad but true.

Doesn't change my love for her and her music, just hope she won't stop touring the world.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

President Trump
2 hours ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Ummmm... Rihanna has had plenty of successful songs since Rated R :awkney:

Only Girl, Stay, Work, S&M.... Where have you been?!

I stated in my post the only successful single during RATED R was her last single from that era... Not her last successful single since that time... 

Ma ma pa pa pa

President Trump

I also think that PI is a fab song, I've been bopping all day in my car! But for some reason it's being paid dust

Ma ma pa pa pa

6 hours ago, ulizos said:

You should be calling the top radio stations in your area and request the song. It's Sunday. No excuses. 

Do it over and over and over again. Trust me, it works.

I called my local ac radio station all evening and finally they played it. The radio announcer said that he thought that IP sounded a lot like some flop that elderly HASBEEN from the eighties. I think he said it was called papa don't beach.

Thx for the great tip.

Still dreaming AURA as first deadly single and VENUS second crazy space track. ARTPOP third artsy..

Maybe SEX DREAMS too for a sexy buzz..

I hate this "bad era" talk..

it was VERY BAD PROMOTION for a VERY GOOD ALBUM..  🙌👑

Did I expect it to drop after an initial surge of fans buying it? Yes, of course. That's common sense. Hopefully it will build back up over time, as more people become aware of it.

Did I expect fans to freak out over that inevitable drop? No. But I guess, by now, I should have. :smh:

FrankGutz
On 18/9/2016 at 8:52 AM, ulizos said:

Is she really over? People can say what ya'lls want but no charts = no success. 

No charts = no success 

No charts = no success 

No charts = no success 

No charts = no success 

No charts = no success 

No charts = no success 

No charts = no success 

:(

lmfao, Bjork never chats and she manages to deliver great videos, and she's still making music since ever

Only because yall got drag and cant drag the others faves doesnt mean ****

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

nswain1110

I did - it's not a fast hitting song and will take time to grow on folks (like it did me). As long as it keeps having positive updates at radio, it'll eventually climb again on iTunes and stabilize. And if doesn't, really don't care because I LOVE this song (more and more every time I hear it) - Especially the bridge with the 'modern ecstasy' breakdown/backing vocals - that part KILLS me! Can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the album!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

2 hours ago, Nemo said:

Did I expect it to drop after an initial surge of fans buying it? Yes, of course. That's common sense. Hopefully it will build back up over time, as more people become aware of it.

Did I expect fans to freak out over that inevitable drop? No. But I guess, by now, I should have. :smh:

It is okay for it to fall - from the #1 position - no one expects her to maintain that position forever. But the least she could do is stabilize in the top 10 instead of falling out of the top 50 within a week. 

Archived