question

PI free-falling: Did you expect it?

President Trump

Featured Posts

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

it can only go so far with some radio interviews and social media. And it's still growing on radio I think

Lady Gaga | Shakira

MonsterOfSpain
6 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

How so?

ARTPOP is full of potential hits. It was obviously mismanaged but Applause was a hit and DWUW would've gone at least top 3 if the video was released. Gypsy, Aura, Sexxx Dreams, G.U.Y., Venus or ARTPOP had potential too.

President Trump

It's been two weeks with zero performances so it seems like it's just a buzz to get gaga out there again. The song is too low on iTunes to really make a bounce back. It's not a bad idea to use it at least for some interviews!Ā 

Ma ma pa pa pa

I'm incredibly sad with this era. I was so ready to love it, but you complaining as sho les haven't allowed me to enjoy it.Ā 

It's just b itch b itch b itch. Complain complain complain. This is my first day at this forum and I'm seriously so disappointed. I thought us Little Monsters were a family. What ever happened to this?Ā 

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/e/e8/Paws_up_png_by_milnop30-d4o8rki.png/revision/latest?cb=20140824142232

Brian Ryan

She did just leave an era where she failed to continue to promote and come out with a video for her song Do What U Want then randomly came out with the flop driven single G.U.Y. then called it quits then hopped on tour. I didn't expect magic after what she pulled in the ARTPOP era... I learned to just listen to the music. I miss promo BTW, TF, and F girl. No matter how long you are in this business if you don't promote... your shelf life gets cut short. Simple. I just don't think people are that interested anymore and she's not helping much.

Ā 

venusxillusion

It's not free falling, it's been slowing descending. Ā Trust me! A lot of people don't know that the Queen is back, so it will take a few weeks for the song to go back into the top 5 everywhere. Ā Once the video is out and she starts doing more promo, that's when people will realize what an incredible piece of music it is, and how fresh the Joanne era is, and it will become a hit. Ā Gaga already has many iconic hits and Perfect Illusion will be the latest one. Trust!

1 minute ago, arthurhmangum said:

If I see one more ****ing thread about PI's success, I swear.Ā 

tumblr_inline_oamyq7qvV61rmkg95_500.gif

Ā 

Maybe, they should start handing out WPs, for PI's statistics being discussed outside of the designated thread for things of that manner. Then they'd stand down, and quit making threads like this, just to gain popularity and attention, because they just don't get enough of that expensive feeling of viewing themselves as worthy of a ****, or two.

tumblr_mrfz761kGo1sq7r8uo1_250.gif

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

Archived