💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

PI free-falling: Did you expect it?

President Trump

Featured Posts

TheKillerQueen

I haven't heard Perfect Illusion not even 1 time on the radio since it came out... Where's the big promo? MV? Gaga, get off your butt and push it out there! >.< 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TraeumereiLPB
51 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Just calling it a comeback is the bigger joke :creepflop:

Gaga doesn't care about you. She only cares about the music.

For all I care, she can care for whatever she wants. What she fails to realize, though, is that the people out there have to care for her music, so she can survive as an artist. And to achieve that, she needs to do more than to drop a mediocre song and let it die out there without any promo. I wonder, doesn't she care anymore? Doesn't her record label care anymore? After ARTPOP, it seems they lost all hope.

It's such a shame to see the woman who could've become the greatest artist of our time to go down this path.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I haven't heard Perfect Illusion not even 1 time on the radio since it came out... Where's the big promo? MV? Gaga, get off your butt and push it out there! >.< 

I agree totally. It's almost as if she given up. I joined this thread feeling confident that Pi would slay the charts but now (after reading bow disappointed all the other members are on this board about the floopppppage) Im begging to lose hope... But I digress.

alejandreaux

the song is clearly not "trendy" at all and it's not really radio friendly, so no i'm not surprised that the 13-17 year olds buying music today never latched on to it. :giggle:

President Trump
15 minutes ago, spitloght said:

Someone mentioned making flyers and passing them around I can't recal who it was. That could help her chart better

That's actually a good idea! I don't want to print color flyers since the ink is so expensive but I can probably print like 50 flyers and put them up around town!!! 

Ma ma pa pa pa

4 minutes ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

That's actually a good idea! I don't want to print color flyers since the ink is so expensive but I can probably print like 50 flyers and put them up around town!!! 

This is a great idea! Please take pictures and upload them here and on Twitter and use as many hashtags as possible to get the word around!!!

33 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

You should be calling the top radio stations in your area and request the song. It's Sunday. No excuses. 

Do it over and over and over again. Trust me, it works.

President Trump

Then should gaga scrap the album and include more songs from different producers? It's actually not too late to package different songs even though the release is only a month away. I REALLY THINK SHE SHOULD 

Ma ma pa pa pa

arthurhmangum
2 hours ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

Then should gaga scrap the album and include more songs from different producers? It's actually not too late to package different songs even though the release is only a month away. I REALLY THINK SHE SHOULD 

Queen does what queen wants. It's not about what you want. It's about what she wants. 

tumblr_mczqvz5UQq1r6fm6zo1_500.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

alejandreaux
1 hour ago, spitloght said:

No she. Shouldn't join a talent show. She's not a very relatable person. Ppl won't get her. She not a very likeable person. 

that's not true at all. look in the YouTube comments of all the radio interviews she's been doing. everyone is commenting on how "chill, down to earth, and genuine" she is.

boneknuckleskin
5 hours ago, Pilette said:

I'm sorry it's not a matter of it not being her usual dance pop track, the music is good. The problem is the way she sings it and that is why i'm so pissed off and have to vent. People always put her down, try to diminish her but they can never say she can't sing contrary to all the other singers out there. Her voice is Gaga thing. On Perfect Illusion her voice is annoying and tiring. The structure of the song is also to blame, it lacks a real chorus and at least another verse at the end instead of repeating the chorus indefinitely especially delivered like this.

I don't know what the sound engineer did and why. Pushing the vocals so upfront is killing the song, it's distracting and it ruins the melody.

Perfect Illusion gets on my nerves. It's terrible for me to say. I tried and tried to get used to it because i love some parts of it and it's Gaga but i just don't like it, i have to admit it. It's better live because the vocals are delivered differently and probably the sound engineer is someone else than the one on the record. 

It gets on my nerves too. I tried too. 

Lord Temptation
56 minutes ago, Kankuro said:

For all I care, she can care for whatever she wants. What she fails to realize, though, is that the people out there have to care for her music, so she can survive as an artist. And to achieve that, she needs to do more than to drop a mediocre song and let it die out there without any promo. I wonder, doesn't she care anymore? Doesn't her record label care anymore? After ARTPOP, it seems they lost all hope.

It's such a shame to see the woman who could've become the greatest artist of our time to go down this path.

Gaga has more money than you or I will ever earn in our lifetimes. She will never struggle financially, if that's what you're worried about. Not everyone thinks like you. Her song Perfect Illusion is number 1 in France. A week ago it topped the iTunes chart in over 60 countries for a brief while. There are millions of people who love her music. Stop worrying. Please stop. It's not your job to worry about marketing or promotion. 

Archived