Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you relate to 'Perfect Illusion' ?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody Matt
1 minute ago, Coop said:

I relate to it very much 'cause we're both flopping :madge: 

Basically :madge: 

No wonder I relate so much to MTN too :rip: 

3 minutes ago, MonsterOfficial said:

i have crush on this straight af - who knows i like him, but he plays along with my flirting and stuff. even my other classmates 'ship' us :gaycat:  like we would hold hands and kiss on the cheek (to cheek)

we've been doing this for almost 3 terms now and i started thinking, is this what love is?? or just a perfect illusion [download on itunes]????????and I kind of accepted that this was all just a perfect illusion and i'll play along with it until my heart breaks :diane: 

story of my life tbh

i used to have a crush on this guy who's now my best friend.

just go with it! i love flirting with him and he plays along or even he's the one who starts it, touching my butt or something. it's really fun, but don't let it get to you

The Child

Yes a lot actually, I've had a crush since late 1014 and in August 2016, I've finally let him go, this song was the greatest gift Gaga could give me.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

SychosSoChic

I've never been in love, I've only ever been in love with the idea of love.

So it's not really love, it's just the illusion of it.

I don't think I even believe in love (for me).

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

The Surrealist
18 minutes ago, MonsterOfficial said:

i have crush on this straight af - who knows i like him, but he plays along with my flirting and stuff. even my other classmates 'ship' us :gaycat:  like we would hold hands and kiss on the cheek (to cheek)

That's kinda cute.

Ot: I can relate to the pain and rage of this song especially when she says "You Were So Perfect" in the end.

tbh, it might sound tacky now, but to me it's the first time a song (or anything in general) made me feel/understand what LOVE is about, how love feels & kind of what love is.

Let Love Down

I fell in love so easily. I used to envision someone as perfect as I thought, and, in fact, he was not. Now I realize what I loved was just an ideal image of a person whom may not even exist at all! Perhaps, I was just living in a cocoon. I did not even know that was love or not, maybe just a strong need of someone to fill up my emtiness.

I guess I could relate it as in having 'fun' while not sober, and wondering if it's real or not real that you liked it at that moment. Should I, in hindsight, consider what I experience when high during a date as an illusion of my mind or as reality?

Yes, my straight crush when I was younger.

He was so perfect, but he was straight and he was my headmaster at middle school.

Perfect Illusion indeed. It wasn't love, but mostly hormones, lust, and admiration.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Neight Shayde

I'm trying to lose weight so it's just me and my obsession with food.

it wasn't love, it was a perfect illusion.

Archived