Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Scrapped ARTPOP Song Teased On Gaga's Birthday

Bloody Matt

Featured Posts

Bloody Matt

I know we're in a brand new era now, but I got a bit nostalgic so here we are :sis: 

On March 28th 2013, Gaga's 27th birthday, everyone was speculating we would get some kind of announcement/news from Gaga about her health or ARTPOP. That day DJWS, who was known to be working on the album, posted this video on Twitter along with a cryptic, ARTPOP-related caption and deleted it shortly after:

Did we ever get to find out where this comes from? What do you think? 

Teri Hatcher

reminds me of that ARTPOPGAGA soundcloud account 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Bloody Matt
1 minute ago, StarryNight said:

that beat, I remember this like it was yesterday 

Everything was so mysterious. I loved the preARTPOP era tbh :diane: 

GagaUnderYou

I remember when this came out, monsters bashed the beat so much that DJWS probably read it and decided to scrap the song. It was captioned "AP" or something and monsters were having meltdowns. 

There's loads of unreleased instrumentals because Gaga was writing over them. This could have very easily came to nothing.

Bloody Matt
57 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Something sounds so simmilar to Madonna's Hollywood here :oprah:

True! 

52 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I remember when this came out, monsters bashed the beat so much that DJWS probably read it and decided to scrap the song. It was captioned "AP" or something and monsters were having meltdowns. 

Oh yes I remember... I liked it tho :rip: 

42 minutes ago, Benji said:

There's loads of unreleased instrumentals because Gaga was writing over them. This could have very easily came to nothing.

Yeah it's probably one of those. I wonder why he chose to share it tho :oprah: there was no point in teasing the album this way at the time (?) 

Archived