💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

All Stars 2 Episode 4 - HQ LINK

Featured Posts

35 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

Her coming out in a garbage bag this week and having no criticism while Alyssa was criticized for her weak pre-transformation gown.

Her winning this weeks lipsynch when PhiPhi was far superior.

Her getting to play Eve while queens liked Katya got purposefully dry, short and low tempo roles like Princess Di.

If you tell me her getting to play such a meaty role like Baby Jane wasn't pre-planned, you're naive. Acting is her forte and she would've slayed any role probably...but Baby Jane as a role was on another level.

I'll stop there.

It's all about the Ruveal, and Alyssa's camera trons are messy and looks unfinished while Laski's Poundcake were hysterical, hence favoured, not just by judges, but viewers at home too. And that goes on to the LSFYL too. 

Not her fault about the role, Katya can make her Lady Di interesting but she didn't, and she decides to cut of the trains, it's nobody fault but her own. Naming Alaska as black sheep for Katya's mistakes are so far fetched. 

Sorry, not naiive, but you do sounds pressed. If anything, Alaska shows she have the showmanship needed to be the next Superstar. She is the most grown of all Queens and it shows, as the rest of them either succumbed to their own demons or just give up and left when the conditions didn't support them and what they do. 

Believe what you believe that it is rigged, as PhiPhi does when she thinks the editing of AS2 were deliberately done that way to portrait her in certain way. But that's just her being defensive and manipulative as always.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

YeehawKylie

15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It's all about the Ruveal, and Alyssa's camera trons are messy and looks unfinished while Laski's Poundcake were hysterical, hence favoured, not just by judges, but viewers at home too. And that goes on to the LSFYL too. 

Not her fault about the role, Katya can make her Lady Di interesting but she didn't, and she decides to cut of the trains, it's nobody fault but her own. Naming Alaska as black sheep for Katya's mistakes are so far fetched. 

Sorry, not naiive, but you do sounds pressed. If anything, Alaska shows she have the showmanship needed to be the next Superstar. She is the most grown of all Queens and it shows, as the rest of them either succumbed to their own demons or just give up and left when the conditions didn't support them and what they do. 

Believe what you believe that it is rigged, as PhiPhi does when she thinks the editing of AS2 were deliberately done that way to portrait her in certain way. But that's just her being defensive and manipulative as always.

Me, pressed? Nice try.

Katya had little she could do with the role, it was far flatter than the other roles and near everyone caught onto that. Having a train to the dress was NOT logistical for the challenge. The one critique she could've improved was fluffier sleeves. However, Katya stated that going into the competition she was told she would be Marie Antionette.  Producers changed it during the season.

Alyssa's camera dress was not sloppy at all. It was well executed and received praise by the judges, even Michelle. It was not all about the "Ruveal" either. That was half the challenge. The other half was to have two outfits. Successful outfits. Alaska only mastered half that challenge.

The show is staged, it always has been. If you think recognizing that makes me "pressed" so be it. You're the one who sounds upset that I choose not to fawn over your fave...

You came back with a weak argument and my point still stands, so let's just end it at that.

44 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

Me, pressed? Nice try.

Katya had little she could do with the role, it was far flatter than the other roles and near everyone caught onto that. Having a train to the dress was NOT logistical for the challenge. The one critique she could've improved was fluffier sleeves. However, Katya stated that going into the competition she was told she would be Marie Antionette.  Producers changed it during the season.

Alyssa's camera dress was not sloppy at all. It was well executed and received praise by the judges, even Michelle. It was not all about the "Ruveal" either. That was half the challenge. The other half was to have two outfits. Successful outfits. Alaska only mastered half that challenge.

The show is staged, it always has been. If you think recognizing that makes me "pressed" so be it. You're the one who sounds upset that I choose not to fawn over your fave...

You came back with a weak argument and my point still stands, so let's just end it at that.

Seriously, that is a lot of cat shxt right there, even if the show is doctored in someway, it is only done to some degree, no winners are selected until the very end. If one of the Queen already knew they are going to win it or the show set it up for her to aka rigged, they won't even bother to try anymore and that's not good for TV show.

They wouldn't bother to filmed reactions of Top 3 reactions with crowns and sash since S04 if it was already decided who will win since the beginning. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Poope MOnster

This is not katya shade gaga right?

because sometime idont get the joke because eng not my. First Language 

because my cant take it if this is the shade. :giveup:

_____

last episode i feel this show is like to set up for alaska to win all-star

it seem it not fare a little bit / lilpound cake it good but the reveal it just bad and not the concept at all with some messy veil and pull out like really? roxxxy is the best reveal

and i think alaska already desire to chose Alyssa when she borrow roxxxy dress 

phiphi was the best at challenge and good lipsync more than alaska

It not chnage a result but..

katya was set up to fail with  diana / change role bad role

but her fashion sense always hit or miss that is her weakest point

but her rubber latex it just pure magic with sense of humor 

Archived