Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Some nice play on words

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Surrealist
11 minutes ago, Ndbleo19 said:

But she says "in a modern ecstasy" during the bridge...I don't think it makes sense to hide the word ecstasy in "eyes to see"...also if she's singing "high like amphetamine" I don't think she'd be shy to sing about Rollin face.  Not hating on your thoughts or opinions, my mind analyzes the hell out of everything she does too lol but I don't see the connection. Also John Wayne and Joanne don't rhyme loveyy they're similar I guess.  Again, not hating or trying to put your down your thoughts.

Paws up! (which I still think would make a killer track title as our Monster fanbase' Anthem for the new era):music:

I'm not saying she is trying to hide it, but it's easily ambigous and adds to a more thoughtful lyrical work.

As of "John Wayne" - "Joanne". It is an off-rhyme.

21 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I'm not saying she is trying to hide it, but it's easily ambigous and adds to a more thoughtful lyrical work.

Ok, I feel u :) xoxo mwah :hug:

24 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Just letting you know I'm never one who put down others thoughts and opinions like I've seen many others do. I respect everyone's views on whatever they want to say on our fansite, but I've seen many others hella cross the line between constructive Criticism and blatant disrespect and didn't want you to think I was being rude to you. 

Xo:hug:

1 hour ago, Sycamore said:

First in PI Gaga sings:

"I don't need eyes to see,

I felt you touching me,

High like Amphetamine,

Maybe you're just a dream."

Eyes to see = Ecstasy = Amphetamine = High

Next is the title "John Wayne" rhyming with Joanne. 

Do you noticed anything else?

Clever, cause I sometimes hear it as "I don't need ecstasy" :oprah: 

FreePalestine

SilkSpectre0

The more I listen to PI the more I keep mishearing perfect illusion as perfect delusion and I'm wondering if it's intentional as she's talked a lot about how her delusion is what has helped her get so far. It's the way the t goes into the I of illusion. But then I think I'm just overanalysing because it's the first gaga song we've had in so long :giveup:

Archived