đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why does nobody ask gaga about Redone involvement?

Let Love Down

Featured Posts

Let Love Down

I'm curious that no interviewer asks gaga about Redone's minimal involvement in Joanne. They can ask if she thinks Redone's works do not fit her music direction on this album so there's only one song from him, if she values and acknowledges their magic and what kind of music style fans should expect from her if she thinks his work is longer revolutionary and interesting. I guess most fans are interested to know more about their relationship and what makes her choose not to make his song as the first single. It can be good if she talks about it so we''ll not be disappointed easily if Joanne is completely different from her previous pop acts.

Maybe she doesn't want to be asked. Interscope / Her managment send the radio station an email of questions Gaga doesn't want to answer

Or maybe they forgot 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Let Love Down
3 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Nobody asked her about Moroder, Elton John, Diane Warren, and Rossomando either.

Well they should.

Public facing organizations rarely talk about music production. It's only been in recent years that it's received any small amount of public attention at all.

5 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

No one cares besides stans.

This is the most accurate answer. The generic public just thinks it's basically Gaga and some unknown entity making music.

He's been confirmed to have produced one song on LG5. I'm also sure that Gaga has made it known, that she does not want certain questions asked.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

2ndTimeAround

I wanna know why people don't ask her about her unreleased music! 

I really hate generic interviews it really ffuucks me off because at the end of the day they really don't give a **** about gaga and her music they just want viewers or listeners. 

The real promo is having a stan ask the good sis some good questions.

Like: gaga it's been 7 years since Second Time Around leaked, now which artist was that for lol

Gaga: are you going to give the fans what they want and polish all your unreleased tracks and put an album out of them 

Haha idk. I would have millions of relevant questions to ask that are more interesting than 'whats it like to work with mark ronson'

Galagala

I really want her to add more redone's songs to LG5. 

I have been more and more disappointed since 9/9

Laceface
40 minutes ago, 2ndTimeAround said:

I wanna know why people don't ask her about her unreleased music! 

I really hate generic interviews it really ffuucks me off because at the end of the day they really don't give a **** about gaga and her music they just want viewers or listeners. 

The real promo is having a stan ask the good sis some good questions.

Like: gaga it's been 7 years since Second Time Around leaked, now which artist was that for lol

Gaga: are you going to give the fans what they want and polish all your unreleased tracks and put an album out of them 

Haha idk. I would have millions of relevant questions to ask that are more interesting than 'whats it like to work with mark ronson'

Wasn't Second Time Around for Michael Bolton?

ReidOne
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

she mentioned them all, instead of him in this interview

Jesus christ, her lips look completely ridiculous. 

Archived