💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Inside 'Joanne' Trattoria Restaurant in 2015

ReidOne

Featured Posts

DeanSummer
1 hour ago, ReidOne said:

Since we now know the album is titled 'Joanne' this seems like the perfect time to share all my random pics I took inside Joanne Trattoria restaurant on my visit, February 14, 2015 (aka, the same day Gaga got engaged to Taylor!!!). Thought these would be fun to see for those who have not been before. 

I was in town for work and I had to visit one of our stores which was on the SAME BLOCK. So it was the perfect excuse to drag my co-workers to the Germanotta family restaurant. Point is, I did not pay one penny for this experience! Work flew me to NYC and I got to expense the lunch. PERFECT!! :sharon: :poot:

Hopefully the pics will be enjoyable for those who have been before and those who have not had the chance to visit. TBH, it's not that thrilling of a restaurant in and of itself, but it's a fun experience for a Gaga fan!!! I was so thrilled to get to visit this place!

Arriving at Joanne Trattoria: 

2wew6mf.jpg

Obligatory "Monster claw" pose outside: 

11m6b87.jpg

Arriving inside: 

2uqyyac.jpg

v2tgex.jpg

28meh4y.jpg

Taylor pic in the bar area (with Mariska Hargitay autograph):

dfw1eq.jpg

Fan gifts on the bar shelf: 

11ry74l.jpg

Lana Del Rey playing on the iPod: 

2ppwlki.jpg

Joanne's portrait: 

33p7w2e.jpg

Looking toward the dining room (with Gaga merch in view): 

hx64gz.jpg

Born This Way inspired lamp in the lobby: 

2nrodgi.jpg

The menu: 

5ph9ib.jpg

Yours truly at my table: 

acd9hh.jpg

My lovely coworkers who were good sports and happy to join me: 

296i1dt.jpg

At our table: 

2qu3iqf.jpg

Our waitress, who I asked to model un-sold BTW Ball merch: 

a2rvcy.jpg

Our meal: 

33lmrky.jpg

o527vl.jpg

33cp3ch.jpg

2nsq614.jpg

The Germanotta's private family dining room: 

2iowea.jpg

Our table was right beside the Germanotta private dining room :deadbanana:

1zg8gat.jpg

The open kitchen: 

2hi5itz.jpg

The dessert case: 

rrl5zd.jpg

...complete with 'Gaga' wine!!

k4780y.jpg

Gaga merch for sale: 

30u9s9s.jpg

2mzkuxk.jpg

Me, standing in front of the Valentine's Day 2015 chalkboard (WHO KNEW GAGA WOULD GET ENGAGED HOURS LATER?!)

2cwt0s4.jpg

Great pics ! Ans you look ao handsome in them 😘

DS

Letmelivemylife

God I love the dessert case lol don't judge haha. When I fly home for the holidays, my sisters and I always go to Joanne's for spaghetti and meatballs. It's a tradition we started a few years ago. When I was pregnant with my 2nd child, I lived off of that dessert case lol. When I would have my oldest sister go pick up my order for me, their would always be extra goodies in the bag. Maybe that's why I gained 60lbs that pregnancy lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ReidOne
9 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

God I love the dessert case lol don't judge haha. When I fly home for the holidays, my sisters and I always go to Joanne's for spaghetti and meatballs. It's a tradition we started a few years ago. When I was pregnant with my 2nd child, I lived off of that dessert case lol. When I would have my oldest sister go pick up my order for me, their would always be extra goodies in the bag. Maybe that's why I gained 60lbs that pregnancy lol

Love this!!  :wub: :rockstar:

Letmelivemylife
2 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Love this!!   

They have the sweetest waitresses

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Dayman said:

Lol I'm from NY and still haven't gone. My Mom has been bugging me to go since it opened though. Sometimes I have to question who the real fan is - me or her? hahahaha

Hahahaha just stay away from their dessert case. It's like the Bermuda Triangle. Once you spot their dessert case, family and friends will report you missing because you'll never be able to get away from the dessert case lol. When I was pregnant with my 2nd child, my oldest sister would always order a few dessert items from Joanne's for me. When she would go pick up my order, there would always be a few extra goodies in the bag. Maybe that's why I gained 60lbs that pregnancy lol. Lol my daughter loves going there when we fly home because the waitress always lets her pick out an extra goodies from the dessert case

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

I went there this April. Super cozy, small place. Lots of warmth, brick walls, etc. Loved it! I had the meatballs (of course!) and they were perfect. :diane:

God those meatballs are so addicting. Lol my oldest sister still lives in NYC and she'll text me "I'm going to Joanne's for dinner. I'll eat extra meatballs for you." It's like don't rub it in lol

Archived