Madonna a Floppy Illuminati Analysis

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

Madonna is definitely the Satanic Overlord of the illuminati

She's been looking to the left on EVERY ALBUM COVER she has ever released

Madonna!

madonna-album-cover-560x560.jpeg

She seems to be looking straight forward BUT her head is tilted slightly to the left. If you count the amount of bracelets and links in her metal bracelet the total WAY HIGHER THAN 666 WHICH MEANS ITS EVEN MORE SATANIC

220px-LikeAVirgin1984.png

She is looking to the left once again, turning her back from our god and proclaims herself to be a boy toy. ILLUMINATI HARLOT COMING TO RAPE THE WORLD

True_Blue_Madonna.png

You see that disgusting shoulder. Filthy Trashdonna exposing her filthy trashy illuminaughty breasts. Which her nipples? She has 666 nipples. FILTHY!

Madonna_-_Like_a_Prayer.jpg

If this were a gif. We would see her clockwise vagina. Total illuminati propaganda. VAGINAS GO COUNTER CLOCKWISE YOU MEAT PUPPET

Erotica_Madonna.png

Ummm she's not even showing her real face, this is now her corpse. As it is being brought back from the dead. As she is the antichrist and the illuminati overlord

bedtimestories.jpg

Now, I know what you're thinking. But Uncle, shes facing to the right tho.

NO SHES NOT!!!

album_bs.jpg

WHEN YOU POINT HER FILTHY FILTHLUMINATI SHOULDERS AT THE FILTHY GROUND LIKE IN THIS FILTHY ALTERNATE COVER.... #IlluminatiAF

Ray_of_Light_Madonna.png

She is shielding herself from illuminati symbolism with this false sense of new found religion to coax in the unexpecting and RAPE the masses with her Skin and her mantra Nothing Really Matters EXCEPT YOUR FILTHY ILLUMINATI NIPPLES ALL 666 OF THEM

and you know what really pisses me off? She can't have 333 on both titluminatis NO she has 337 on one and 329 on the other! HARK!

Madonna-celebration-12th-album-music-rev

NOW SHES TRYING TO GET COWBOYS WITH HER ILLUMINATI AGENDA!!!!

Guess who ELSE is trying to get cowboys. LADY ILLUMIGAGI her favorite illuminati followhorer

220px-AmericanLife2003.png

She already looks communist and now she has blood over her disgusting left eye on her left facing head. DISGUSTING! And AGAIN like erotica, she is dead, to be reborn anew in another attempt at illuminati trickery

Confessions_On_A_Dancefloor.jpg

Flip this harlot off her back and the left part of her face is the most exposed. Because her right face has all of the scars from all her illuminati sacrifices.

HardCandyAlbumCover.PNG

This picture truly upsets my Christian stomach. She is trying to appeal to CHILDREN with LOLLIPOPS!!! SHE WANTS TO RAPE THE KIDS WITH HER 666 NIPPLES AND CLOCKWISE VAGINA!!! AND HER TONGUE, o lord, let me get my rosary for my heart needs saving. Her forked tongue is hidden behind that black strap which represents the cock of satan!!!

MDNA_Album_Cover.png

Again, Trashdonna is seen facing to the left ever so slightly, yet also down. To represent herself as a god or... one who RAPES GOD

covers.jpg

On this first cover we see a harlot posing as a slutty school teacher. Again. TARGETING MY CHRISTIAN CHILDREN with her plentiful nipples

On the second we have the woman here NAKED with the cüm of satan and other illuminati semen spread all over her face in some expose of illumbukkake

Lastly, on the real cover which is in red. 

20150212-pictures-madonna-rebel-heart-co

She has exposed her satanic skin and is showing her true illuminati harlot self. Her body isn't a temple it is a disgraceful hell pit of soulless children and dead christian values. I pray you all find safety after viewing these seventeen pieces of illuminati propaganda, In jesus name...

Amen

[THIS IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY]

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Duella Dvil
Just now, Gaga of Time said:

Is this supposed to be funny?

tumblr_nf5wb0V5ul1rd8w8ao1_400.gif

Yes, Im a huge M fan, just being satirical

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Girl, you sure you okay? 

shanghai-madonna.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHE

(The 666 nipples tho :derpga:)