💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thank GOODNESS Joanne Will Have a Deluxe Version As Well!

TonzaPOP123

Featured Posts

It also (potentially) means higher sales! I'll def buy both the standard and deluxe. Maybe they'll have different covers? 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

What is even the point of deluxe editions? Why not just release it as one edition? Is it just for more money?

Better for marketing I believe. I remember when ARTPOP came out around the same time Bangerz and PRISM were released, the standard versions of the latter two were included in a lot of special sales and promotions while the deluxe editions were kept at full price. ARTPOP lost out on those sales by only having one version.

I, personally, prefer having one version of an album because it feels more complete, but it does seem to be a smarter business move.

fede ARTPOP

11 songs on standard is so unprofessional, STANDARD and DELUXE is pure marketing and I hate it, even having 2albums covers is stupid. :deadbanana:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

What is even the point of deluxe editions? Why not just release it as one edition? Is it just for more money?

Cause you see, many peoplwe buy both versions and the label can sell Deluxe on a higher price...:toofunny:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

19 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Cause you see, many peoplwe buy both versions and the label can sell Deluxe on a higher price...:toofunny:

Do they? :laughga: 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

While I'm sitting here crying about how 11 songs on the standard make the deluxe seem better, I remembered one important fact:

I haven't hear it yet.

It could be like TFM, with 11 totally weave-snatching, sick'ning, single worthy slayers. At which point, the number of songs wouldn't matter, because they would all be heavenly. (But if they are all heavenly, we would obviously want more.)

fede ARTPOP
26 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Do they? :laughga: 

Hardcore stans do. :toofunny:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

I want a super mega ultra foil bonus deluxe album with 30+ tracks :cryga: Basically I want every single rejected song that didn't make it onto the standard album :giveup: The more Gaga the better :firega: 

Fernster7

I am so glad there's only 11 tracks on the record, I knew it. By the way, the bonus tracks are mostly for the fans because maybe Gaga wanted to put ouy a really consistent and amazing album with just the best of the best.

It's a marketing strategy too, but I feel it was mostly because she wanted the standard record, the one most of the GP buy to be short and perfect. I would love lots of editions with new songs tho, because we've waited a lot and if we can get like 20 songs, that'd be amazing. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

RebeldeFaith

She better give me that "JOANNE: The Haunting & Epic Deluxe Edition" or I'm burning my stan card! :grr:

Something something idk

Duella Dvil
6 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

I would rather have 14 songs than 11 songs tbh:rockstar:

I would rather 17 over 14

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Can someone explain WHY artists make a regular and deluxe edition? Why not just put all the songs on one album? Is it just for sales, so the fans by both?

EDIT: Or is it like...the regular is the genuine album, then deluxe is like a bonus amount of songs that the artist didn't necessarily want lumped in with the flow of the original album but still wanted to release to the fans?

Archived