💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Perfect Illusion back to #1 on Billboard + Twitter Top Tracks Chart

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

“Illusion” makes its move following the song’s official release Sept. 9 after its radio debut a few hours prior. The track, produced by Gaga, Mark Ronson, Bloodpop and Kevin Parker of Tame Impala, leads the singer-songwriter’s forthcoming studio album, Joanne, due Oct. 21. The song should also arrive on the Billboard Hot 100 next week, where it may begin with a top 20 debut.

Gaga’s new release naturally ignited her social platforms, including a 726 percent gain in Twitter mentions to 339,000 in the week ending Sept. 11, according to Next Big Sound. The social flurry -- with concurrent bumps on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube -- powers Gaga to a No. 5 re-entry on the Social 50 chart. (The Social 50 chart ranks the most popular artists on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Wikipedia, Instagram, Tumblr and Vine.)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7511063/lady-gaga-perfect-illusion-sia-greatest-beyonce-hold-up-twitter-top-tracks-chart

JEWRJEWR
4 minutes ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

I need it to be #1 on Hot 100

you 'need' it? are you srs?

Fear, she's the mother of violence

OmgSum1Actually
6 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

take a chill pill

Shameless selfpromo

PartySick
29 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

(The Social 50 chart ranks the most popular artists on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Wikipedia, Instagram, Tumblr and Vine.)

The app/site so nice, they named it twice :diane:

Here's hoping her social media presence comes back with a force. We'll need a Cake pt. 2.

"Twitter/Facebook/Insta/YouTube/Wiki/Tumblr/Vine on 400 million, under 400 thousand million, 400 million fans straight buying Perfect Illusion and Joanne on iTunes and streaming it and stuff"

The lyrics might need work :gaycat:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

TonzaPOP123
1 minute ago, Incorrections said:

Monday :)

I'm scared she won't make it to the top 10, because talent should always win TBH :emma:

But ya know what she said in 2012/2013: "Music not the bling."

25 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

seriously tho, I'm not one of those people who have meltdowns over unimpressive chart performance (and I'd rather have her not be overexposed) but what's so wrong with "needing it" at #1?

it doesn't have to be what justifies the quality and makes the experience worthwhile. could be just wishing for the world to recognize her for being able to succeed with this kind of song as much as she has with a PF-type of ear-candy.

Archived