💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

FrozenKookie

I can't rate the tracks, they're all ****ing amazing. I just wish that Riding In Cars With Boys, Kinda Outta Luck and You Can Be The Boss were on the album. and that Lucky Ones was on they physical album. :cry:

ohoho. the first time I heard lucky ones was just like a wind flew in front of me

but ****, there's something special about it, considering it's the closing track on the album

JaysAMess

Lucky One stans :eww:

I don't get all of you saying Lucky Ones is amazing... It sounds like a Rachel Berry song. If I were her, I would have replaced it with Kinda Outta Luck.

Both of you can get out and don't come back until you learn to love and appreciate the flawlessness that is Lucky Ones.

It was Off to the Races for the Million Dollar Man. He was done playing Video Games and decided to go to "Carmen", a strip club, so he could cope with his summertime sadness. He ordered a Diet Mountain Dew while a stripper named Dark Paradise took off her Blue Jeans, dancing to Born to Die on the Radio. Being a gaga stan, he complained to the stripper about how xtina messed up the words to the National Anthem and how menstrual blood dripped down her leg during a recent performance. To that, the stripper said “This is What Makes Us Girlsâ€.

ChasingTheGhost

It was Off to the Races for the Million Dollar Man. He was done playing Video Games and decided to go to "Carmen", a strip club, so he could cope with his summertime sadness. He ordered a Diet Mountain Dew while a stripper named Dark Paradise took off her Blue Jeans, dancing to Born to Die on the Radio. Being a gaga stan, he complained to the stripper about how xtina messed up the words to the National Anthem and how menstrual blood dripped down her leg during a recent performance. To that, the stripper said “This is What Makes Us Girlsâ€.

:dies: :worship2:

that was amazing.

an EP would be better than a forced full length album. well depending on her contract with Interscope

the Born To Die (song) instrumental is official , and for the Video Games one not sure the links where removed but il just msg the OP from the thread to try and get it to see.

PM me the BTD instrumental please! :hug: I want to filter it sooo bad.

OMG she's beautiful!!!!!!

as much as her lip annoys me sometimes, Her smile.. I could ****ing marry it. :legend: