💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Fans on her Facebook are speaking good of the spoof tonight on SNL, i assume it was actually funny and not mean spirited then?

It was VERY good. They made a lot of good "rebuttals" to a lot of the criticism she got for her performance.

tumblr_lywmvizEWy1qz82gvo1_500.jpg

SETH: "Lana, three weeks ago, you were on the show and you sang two songs off your new album."

LANA DEL REY: "That's what I thought I did, Seth. But based on the public's response, I must have instead clubbed a baby seal while singing the Taliban national anthem."

tumblr_lywmvizEWy1qz82gvo1_500.jpg

SETH: "Lana, three weeks ago, you were on the show and you sang two songs off your new album."

LANA DEL REY: "That's what I thought I did, Seth. But based on the public's response, I must have instead clubbed a baby seal while singing the Taliban national anthem."

i'm glad that they're coming to her defense, though. good on snl!

anyway, my top five in no particular order:

dark paradise

carmen

radio

summertime sadness

national anthem

Just converted my friend into a fan.

One person at a time.

bahahha i've been doing the same thing to my friends! i've successfully converted 3 and my 12 year old cousin, and currently trying to convert a few more.

I'm gonna showmy top 5, although it's very likely changing :sweat:

1. Lolita

2. Million Dollar Man

3. Carmen

4. National Anthem

5. Diet Mountain Dew

FrozenKookie

I don't get her, I think her songs are boring and they sounded alike to me. :huh:

oh really.. I pity you

ToxicHot

:party:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Bloody Mary

I don't get her, I think her songs are boring and they sounded alike to me. :huh:

The songs do sound similar to each other and I think that when you listen to the album all the way through, the songs' melodramatic quality is a little overwhelming (that's what some critics said as well). However, I still think she's fantastic and she really stands out in the music scene right now.