💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

I don't get her, I think her songs are boring and they sounded alike to me. :huh:

Edited by Niro

JaysAMess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPiXGmG-4AE

They would sound great together!

Nah, they wouldnt IMO.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Katy Perry say "****" less times in Circle The Drain than Lana does in Radio? Why is Katy's explicit? Or is there another reason it was parental advisory?

Top 5 in no order:

Radio

National Anthem

Dark Paradise

Off To The Races

Video Games

Bonus: Million Dollar Man

I'm not quite sure if I'm sold on her yet. I like her voice and fashion sense, but so far her songs haven't really connected with me beyond "that was nice." I think it's because I've never been into the style of music she takes inspiration from, but that doesn't mean I'm not intrigued enough to want to check out her full-length when it comes out.

Teehee, just found this on the first page. I certainly ate those words, didn't I? :toofloppy:

gagaisitalian

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Katy Perry say "****" less times in Circle The Drain than Lana does in Radio? Why is Katy's explicit? Or is there another reason it was parental advisory?

Peacock, maybe...

I don't get her, I think her songs are boring and they sounded alike to me. :huh:

Pfft, then you better open up your mind and ears a little bit. This album is s-x to my ears.

vomitshismind

I read the interview with Bob Leone and saw the message from Lana that said 'isn't it strange to hear Gaga on the radio.' I believe that Lana and Gaga have crossed paths before, but I wonder what they think of each other now, and if they got along.

Edited by vomitshismind

They're parodying Lana on Weekend Update (SNL) right now. It was ****ing hilarious

I loved every moment of it.Totally caught me off guard!

They're parodying Lana on Weekend Update (SNL) right now. It was ****ing hilarious

It was actually really funny

"Lana, people have been criticizing your performance saying you were stiff and weird."

"There's a good reason for that.

I am stiff and weird."

Wolf Boy

Fans on her Facebook are speaking good of the spoof tonight on SNL, i assume it was actually funny and not mean spirited then?