Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy

Nevada album in HQ once it's released properly flutter.gif

I wonder what change that album will go through? what will she call it? it will need a diff name obviously, and will it MAYBE include Kinda Outta Luck?????

ChasingTheGhost

Nevada album in HQ once it's released properly :flutter:

I wonder what change that album will go through? what will she call it? it will need a diff name obviously, and will it MAYBE include Kinda Outta Luck?????

I'm fine with it being called Nevada. I don't like the whole Lizzy Grant aka Lana Del Rey thing. Kinda Outta Luck would be an amazing add. :flutter:

Wolf Boy

Well there's such a big buzz around "erasing her past" ect. so i wouldn't be surprised if they just call it 'The Lizzy Grant LP' or something to silence people talking **** about her trying to bury Lizzy. I doubt it will simply be, Nevada, and i doubt it will have the whole 'RAY/Lizzy' since she doesn't go by the name RAY anymore.

Either way, i'll love having it in physical form at some point!.

JaysAMess

Top 5:

1. Lucky Ones
  2. Summertime Sadness
  3. Without You
  4. National Anthem
  5. Dark Paradise

I think.. I know Lucky Ones is def my favourite song from the album.

I am so excited for the new release too for several reasons! Not only because we will get the songs in high quality and such, but also because we will know the real title to it, maybe we'll get a decent artwork, etc.

I hope it doesn't get a physical version though, it would be awkward in my opinion.

Wolf Boy

Did you all read the EPIC essay, singer LIZ PHAIR, wrote about Lana in Rolling Stone??? it's great...

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2012/02/04/liz-phair-on-why-lana-del-rey-scares-rocks-boys-club/

I bet RS thought she'd slate her, but it's one big defense write up lol. Eat **** RS.

ToxicHot

"National Anthem" is my favorite Lana Del Rey song. :heart:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Did you all read the EPIC essay, singer LIZ PHAIR, wrote about Lana in Rolling Stone??? it's great...

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2012/02/04/liz-phair-on-why-lana-del-rey-scares-rocks-boys-club/

I bet RS thought she'd slate her, but it's one big defense write up lol. Eat **** RS.

Ooh, that's so amazing! I agree, her album is really a phenomenon. I haven't felt this way about an album for quite sometime.

God the autotune on MDM is such a travesty.

I hated it at first.

Now I think it exaggerates the emotion behind her voice, even though it makes the pitch so shaky

They are selling Radio without an explicit tag on Itunes.

She does say ****ing like 80 times in that song doesn't she?